illusb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Defenition of stealther hard mode:
- kobbie sb, no haste, no af charges and no resist buffs, but with slash weaps..

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
i found him unbuffed, without a cloak.. and in epic armour... he got.. 4shot... thats why i wondered :(

illu

Part of the furniture
Hehehehe yeah you got me good you swine :>

I was in my PvE suit as I have been the last few nights, levelling up a Phoebus Harp which is taking FOREVER. Thanks Mythic for what will be another 20 hours wasted of my life :/

I also respecced my RAs to PvE mode while I am levelling the arti up, to Str5, Mop3, Viper3 :p So I am pretty killable - but I hit pretty hard :>

Hopefully I'll have this damn arti done by next week and I can go out and RvR, as PvE bores me to death :>

But yep - congrats on 4 shotting me, with no purge or toughness, I died far too easily for my own liking - but I will have revenge! :>

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
PS Str5 doesn't seem to make that much difference over Str3, so I'm thinking I should have gone either Str3/Mop5 or Str4/Mop4, but Viper3 oh lordy, that is soooo nice :>

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
Nope - I save the 6 Resists, AF+25%, SoM, AE Mezz, Battler2 for you guys :>

Oli - Illu

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Dont get it...since when a guy that wants (basically needs, as all sbs) to have all 6 resists from the 2(!!!!!) buffbots he NEEDS to have is something to comment bad upon ???

censi

Can't get enough of FH
nothing bad about buffing 6 resists (i guess)...

now maintaining the resists... thats a different kettle of fish.

I am guessing by your comments you do it as well...
which tbfh would not surprise me.

illu

Part of the furniture
censi said:
nothing bad about buffing 6 resists (i guess)...

now maintaining the resists... thats a different kettle of fish.

I am guessing by your comments you do it as well...
which tbfh would not surprise me.

Maintaining the resists?
Let's start from the beginning....... >.<
I die
I release
I buff up - yes omg I use the 6 resists I have available to me because I'm not going to make anyone's life easier to kill me! /shock horror
I port to bled or instaport wherever
I try and get to docks
If I get attacked on way to docks, I fight, if I am very low on health after fight, I have a choice a) /sitting waiting AGES and possibly using totem + neck charge to get health back to 100% or b) limp back to Bled, port -> svasud -> heal and omg yes while I am there rebuff resists.
Now, if I get to docks, I jump in boat and away to wherever I go.
I jump at a Lagramon bridge, then work my way towards mainland
If I have a fight, my resists may be up for 4-5 mins
after the resists time out, I don't think omg I need to get back, I need to re-boof! I just get on with it and look for more people to kill till I am killed.
There we are - end of story.

And why anyone should be castigated for using resist boofs is beyond me, even if they maintain them. They are part of the game, every class has access to them.....
If you want to whine about something, feel free to post something on DI Bots or Casters or Bainshees or Stealthzerging.

Oli - Illu

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Hehehehe yeah you got me good you swine :>

I was in my PvE suit as I have been the last few nights, levelling up a Phoebus Harp which is taking FOREVER. Thanks Mythic for what will be another 20 hours wasted of my life :/

I also respecced my RAs to PvE mode while I am levelling the arti up, to Str5, Mop3, Viper3 :p So I am pretty killable - but I hit pretty hard :>

Hopefully I'll have this damn arti done by next week and I can go out and RvR, as PvE bores me to death :>

But yep - congrats on 4 shotting me, with no purge or toughness, I died far too easily for my own liking - but I will have revenge! :>

Oli - Illu
Your artifacts won't level unless you're wearing them while you exp. :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Ofc Oli.

But the community has noticed a pattern in your game play.

I mean I aint calling you a liar. But from my experience everytime (bar none) I see you its on bryno bridge with 6 resists up.

I have never seen you anywhere else. You are like the Only SB I think I have never fought anywhere other than his doorstep or in mid territory where mids will be adding on the fight...

And whoever I talk to says exactly the same...

dont get me wrong I love ya to bits, you are like one of the old adversaries and I think u are a good SB but..

its a case of you can tell us you are not a doorstep buffer but most peoples experience of you is in fact that you are...

I mean even your vid showed around 90% of your footage with 6 resists (nice vid it was though)

facts are facts imo.... untill I see you somewhere else with resists down I think the same thing.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Once saw him in albland many moons ago.think it was a caravan mission:p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
shut it wormtongue...

your not worthy enough to talk in the same post as me.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Castus said:
Once saw him in albland many moons ago.think it was a caravan mission:p

censi said:
shut it wormtongue...

your not worthy enough to talk in the same post as me.

Laurel & Hardy strike back!

Illu, go str3 mop5 viper3 - your dmg out put would be like sky high since mop5 on LA/DW/CS is cool. Oh you still suck even with 6 resists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom