Illu's level 30 and level 40 hint sheet for Champion quests

illu

Part of the furniture
Hi there - these are some spoilers for people like me that want to do quests as quick as possible and not waste time looking for a mob. I hope they are of some use to someone.

I took down these notes as I played, so they are only a guidance and might need alterations for other realms.

Also a few tips for everyone when starting to play the new game.

Starting the Level 30 quests (the first one) (can do this pretty much solo, better in a 2)
-Basically go to a champion to find out more information about the game.
-Then go talk to one of 4 new toons in the Temple of Aesir in Jordheim (Big temple near Mularn exit). They have long names and the one I talked to ended in Guri.
-They tell you to go chat to the royal guard in the Jordheim main porting room
-The royal guard port you to the kings throne room when you talk to them.
-When in there you can get a horse from the quartermaster for 1p. Each toon needs 1p on it, because you cannot trade horses from one toon to another.
-Talk to Athr Haseti and he starts you on your quests
-You might have to talk to the King
-There is a freebie you can get by talking to the quartermaster, you have to say /s boon, you get free saddle and armour. Looks like you can only equip the saddle at the moment.

To use a horse -> go outside of the town, type /mount. Drop horse from backpack into active/ready box. Drop icon of horse from active/ready box->free slot on qbar. Click on qbar icon to call for your horse.

/namemount to name your horse

check out the new animations, some of them being /rofl, /stag, /stench, /doh, /confuse, /yawn, /mememe etc.

IF you die in an instance, type /release entrance to appear just outside the instance!

-Talk to Captain Raesind in Vindsaul keep
JORD - Athr Haseti

Next part
Start Athr JORD
VASUDHEIM Go out W Gate Jord talk to Luran, give coins, get peasant clothes
MULARN talk to Dilanna
MUSPELHEIM walk in and down the path, it bears round to the right, big red mob to kill
MULARN
JORD Athr

Next Part
Start Athr JORD
AUDLITEN (Go Vasud then on horse)
Kinus location 9485,31014
DVALIN
MYRKWOOD FOREST Bjorn 50485,7925
DVALIN
MULARN
DVALIN
JORD Athr

Next Part
AEGIR
BJARKEN Day time person you have to talk to is just outside at the ruined house 9045, 49344 At night she is in the town

Now here I think I got given another quest by accident that had me having to go to Trollheim to kill Someone ^^

Anyway, I think the next step is to go to W SVELAND, talk to Juliane at the new instance in the NW Corner.
/use the dinner when you have the drugs from the man in the house in the top right hand corner
Teleport to JORD from the guy outside the first house on the right, talk to Athr

Next Part
JORD Athr
HAGG DULAR , West of Darkness Falls, New instance
Pick whatever formation for fight in town (I picked number 4)
West up the hill to the top
Into keep/roof (kill boss)/back out
Go back to the town where you picked formation for fight, go in keep, talk to Renaj and you can port to JORD.

Level 30 done in about 6 hours (!)

LEVEL 40 quest

Start Athr JORD
Go to SI BJARKEN
JORDHEIM
Talk to Vigdis Gythja in Jord (Main Room with teleporter, character is in the middle)
Get Teleportation Stone
Instance IRAEDA's Sanctuary - talk to the character and leave your chat box open. I let Morkosis kill the demon, and it worked ok but if it bugs for you, you have to relog and try again.
JORD Talk to King/Athr
JORD Morkosis, he is in the far corner of the Main Room that you spend most your time in
VARULV Entrance /dig
SKONA Sidhe Gaoite found one 7434, 43786
VANERN Mud located at 44295, 26319
ORM found at 48949, 16652
WEST SKONA Ailder is healer at stables 23796, 22842
JORDHEIM
SKONA Circle of Stones
JORDHEIM
Talk to Vigdis again in JORD Main Room - pick where you want to go to get ore, SKONA/SPINDEL or MALMO
JORD
JORD
Near Darkness Falls Entrance /use your Amulet
In that instance, use 2-5 people (hard with 2) Ideally have something like 3 damage dealers and 2 active healer/shammy types. If you die, leave someone inside, the rest /release entrance and come back in and continue the instance. The mobs that you have killed stay dead, so we took 2-3 attempts but finally won :>

When you go back to JORD you get your weapon (yay) after talking to Athr one last time and the King and the Weapon guy.

Took about 4+ hours to do all this.

Now onto Level 50 quests...............

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
True I suppose, but there are 4 lines that are relevant to all ahem :p

Oli - Illu

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
True I suppose, but there are 4 lines that are relevant to all ahem :p

Oli - Illu

Then the General Discussion section is probably better? :D

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Looks nice(to much to read for me tho xD)
But really wrong section<3
If flim is feeling nice today he will prolly move it :p

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Wrong section or not, he's being helpful, stop the whines.

Personally I thank you for the effort Illu :cheers:

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
nice lil guide illu....i'm sure theres plenty of people who Do appreciate the effort :)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Gibbo said:
Then the General Discussion section is probably better? :D

Still a help to everybody, and there is way more ppl looking in here than General Discussion.

Calo

Part of the furniture
If you can't figure out this on your own...

Its piss easy to solo until chapter 3, then you need a decent grp and its done in 3hours.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:
If you can't figure out this on your own...

Its piss easy to solo until chapter 3, then you need a decent grp and its done in 3hours.

:fluffle:

There is always someone who got problems i think.. well, dont have it installed yet, so i dunno how easy it is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom