Iiiiiiiiiiiiii'm goin' out toniiiiight!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah well it doesnt happen often so thought it deserved its own thread,

Tonight is "The Night" i'm going to get kitted up like a proper gal, attempt to walk in those silver death traps on heels and not fall over and go watch the burlesque show i've been waiting 2 months for.

on another note, anyone know what that music is to the carling advert with all those birds in that huge flock and the song "goin out tonight, goin out tonight laa de daa daa daa goin out to night" i really want it :(

Cor didn't think i'd be this nervous tbh, this will be the second time in 5 years I've got really glammed up, i'm debating (easy lads that was DEbating...) whether to wear me sexy black dress that is very dresy or cropped jeans and a pretty chinese top (both with the silver shoes tbh i brought em im damned well going to wear them). As you may know when I get nervy I tend to gabble so um youll understand why I'm gabbling now hehehe any way hope I don't look stupid tonight :(

waaaah no wonder I stay in at night, i canne take the pressure captain!!

oh yeah hehehe and i went out today and brought some shiney red lip gunk, tbh how the hell do gals wear that crap all the time its like not licking your lips after youve given someone a b.....

gabbling again gah so nervy!!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I like going out

to the shops to buy chocolate then rush back to the comfort zone of my sofa

Have a lovely evening ! Send us a pic of you all dolled up !

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haha aw gawd lol if you want to see a picture of a utter tit look on an ornathology webby :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
haha aw gawd lol if you want to see a picture of a utter tit look on an ornathology webby :D

Nah ! I reckon you'll look just fine. Don't have any bird books so you'll have to send me that photo !

GL !!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Oo

ok but anyone calls me fat and ill eat em!

and not in a good way either

*looks mean*

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Remember - it's not a proper night out until you make a drunk post on FH containing saucy pics.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Remember - it's not a proper night out until you make a drunk post on FH containing saucy pics.

thats probably the best thing ive seen you post on these forums m8! don't know why i found it funny but i did.

Well done ! :) Rep for u

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Come to boro, have a thursday night at the crown!

Like tonight!

It r very win etc.

:drink:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oo

ok but anyone calls me fat and ill eat em!

and not in a good way either

*looks mean*

Anyone calls you fat? Hell, your video didn't bring any of those comments out, and the fear of a public flocking by JubJub should keep any other such ideas in check.

Now chopchop with the pictures :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone calls you fat? Hell, your video didn't bring any of those comments out, and the fear of a public flocking by JubJub should keep any other such ideas in check.

Now chopchop with the pictures :D

give link to video pls

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Hope you have a fantastic night Ez, you seem like your up for a laugh... so just relax! :D

Let us know how things go, or PM me ;)

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Hope you had a GREAT night out !

And I am sure you looked great. Didnt your better half tell you that aswell?

Take care.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well im back (not drunk but all smiled out) it was fantastic!!

if you get the chance the act is Miss Polly Rae and the hurley burley girlies its was amazing

fan dances, nipple tassles, a barbarella dance, 1950s saucy routing and a cowboy bit with mops!!!

twas bloody amazing and i laughed so much i almost popped my wonderbra!

i didnt fall off me shoes either, now then about this pic, its not great (because im in it lol) but ill be brave and post it aware that im pulling a bit of a pecular face but thats because i felt like a right jessy lol (not used to dresses)

ooooh whatta night!

echome

Fledgling Freddie

if you get the chance the act is Miss Polly Rae and the hurley burley girlies its was amazing

fan dances, nipple tassles, a barbarella dance, 1950s saucy routing and a cowboy bit with mops!!!

i didnt fall off me shoes either, now then about this pic, its not great (because im in it lol) but ill be brave and post it aware that im pulling a bit of a pecular face but thats because i felt like a right jessy lol (not used to dresses)

ooooh whatta night!

Good to hear!! - even though that kind of "events" isnt my cup of tea.(nothing that involves a lot of people at one place is I guess hehe).
And as I said, you did look great!:fluffle:

May you and your other half have a good evening.

Take care Ez.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Showing abit of leg, sexy! Glad you had a good night.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH

ooooh whatta night!

Well, you're looking mighty fancy there :)
I see you've had a wonderfull time. Nice going! By the sound of it, I oughtta find me one of those burlesque shows sometimes :p
Nothing in Groningen here :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If that's what women think is fat these days...i'm lost...don't get it.

I've seen models with more meat on them :D

Mighty fine Eq.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
It's a woman thing, they hit 12 and start to think they're fat.
Ez you're not though, look great and glad you had a good time.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's a woman thing, they hit 12 and start to think they're fat.

Exactly.

"It's ze meeeeedia showing skinny woumen on teleuvision that makes littul girls puuuke their brains out!"

No it's not.

It's women.

Thinking they're fat.

When they're not.

"Buuuuut meeeeen like thin and cuuuuuurvy woumen!!!"

Men care about three things. Food, sex and shutting the f*ck up every now and then :D

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
But, but... you can't see the shoes!!! :p

Lovely outfit anyhow, Ez, you look beautiful in it!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
*wolf whistles*

sexy lady i feel another spark of RL pics coming up. This time its the ladies turn

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Men care about three things. Food, sex and shutting the f*ck up every now and then :D

Spot on! Have a rep!

EDIT: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to old.Tohtori again.

Not fair =[

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Who can put their hand up and say they would prefer a size zero lassy for a bit of hows thi' father compared to a size twelve lassy with a bit of curvature. I don't see whats so attractive about size zero, it'd be like shagging a twiglet.

EDIT: So thats your 'little black dress' then Ez, very stunning on you. I am dissapointed though, as a fan of corsetry and all. (note, we need to bring back corsets for general wear, no more mini skirts and undersized tops! I'm sick of seeing 'muffins' and other bulging bits when I go out.)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Who can put their hand up and say they would prefer a size zero lassy for a bit of hows thi' father compared to a size twelve lassy with a bit of curvature. I don't see whats so attractive about size zero, it'd be like shagging a twiglet.

i do, i love the hip bone. My ex is a size 6 and i think thats perfect

The joys of all women being different with men different tastes :D

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen size zero clothes, it's horrible, anyone who would work theresleves to fit in that is an idiot.

You need a girl with some shape to her.

i do, i love the hip bone. My ex is a size 6 and i think thats perfect

One of my friends is a size 6, I think that's probably the lowest size I could stand. after that it starts getting dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom