ignore

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I want to ignore Bloodomen, but the forum won't let me.

Either please change the rules so I can add him to ignore or remove him as a staff member, how he can continue to be a mod considering his posts is beyond me.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Or just remove his mod powers.

@CorNokZ is a good mod, because he's more or less impartial, so are the other mods, I like BloodOmen, but he's too opinionated/'unprofessional?' to be a mod, IMO, unless you're going for that kinda thing.

Athan

Resident Freddy
In general something like this forum needs:

1) The ability to ignore anyone you want, when they're using normal means of communication.
2) But also give the mods a not-normal method to get around ignore for official communications, with logging/notification to other mods that they are doing it.

That way anyone can ignore a Mod's ravings in normal forum posts, and prevent them sending normal PMs, but can be suitably admonished/guided/larted with an official warning message if needs be.

Perhaps something to suggest to the XenForo guys ?

We had this decades ago on Telnet Talkers with the 'admin tell' command to get around ignores that blocked the normal 'tell' command.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why ignore you gayers?

The world is full of sanitisation. Expose yourself to idiots on the internet moar! :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I never understand ignoring people, just scroll past their posts. Plus it'll make it look strange when someones having a conversation with them and you're only getting half of it, surely that's more pointless?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Only problem I have is that blood seems to be turning random spam into reddit

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Noticed that recent threads also show ignored members @Deebs , i don't mind but if it can be improved then why not ;)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That would not work. Personal ignore doesn't reflect the latest posts in database.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I'll be a mod, they'll be more boobs

That is all

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Vote for me and I'll push for a separate Off-topic / General section with posting restrictions in eachothers forum etc etc!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Vote for me and I'll push for a separate Off-topic / General section with posting restrictions in eachothers forum etc etc!

Don't be silly, that will never work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom