Ig-Nobel Prize Winners 2006

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Finally the knotty problem of why woodpeckers don't get headaches has been solved along with the age old mystery of why spaghetti doesn't break in half and, at long last, a thorough study on Ultrasonic Velocity in Cheddar Cheese as Affected by Temperature.

Good to know that science has advanced once more!

Gamah

Banned
chretien said:
Finally the knotty problem of why woodpeckers don't get headaches has been solved along with the age old mystery of why spaghetti doesn't break in half and, at long last, a thorough study on Ultrasonic Velocity in Cheddar Cheese as Affected by Temperature.

Good to know that science has advanced once more!

Hehe, yes a great advancement, now they can invent something so people can headbutt trees and not get headaches. nice link "Chretien"

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
shit, i missed the prize again with my research on sexuality of fotmgroup zerg whiners ;/

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Did you by any chance see "Have I got news for you"? ;)
I don't have a TV but I do have an internet connection and a strong interest in science news...

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
chretien said:
I don't have a TV but I do have an internet connection and a strong interest in science news...

Hehe ;P Really funny news show based on the latest events (Science, Politics, Technology etc) - I tend to look at google new for science based stuff :eek:

Everz

FH is my second home
Overdriven said:
Did you by any chance see "Have I got news for you"? ;)
picture of the bloke with the spaghetti in hand was ace xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom