If you've ever wondered what or how to make an SB for RvR

illu

Part of the furniture
This guy pretty much sums it all up:

http://vnboards.ign.com/midgard_rogue_professions/b20912/95118928/p1

I must get asked at least a few times a week for recommended specs / RAs and everything about SB's, which I am more than happy to help with, but there is only so much you can say over PMs, and it is hard to explain most of it. This post pretty much explains everything, and will be a great help to the FOTM SB's that roll when 1.82 gets here.

Enjoy! all new budding padawan SB's :>

Oli - Illu

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Very big headed this guy, he does know what he is talking about but common

First, please allow me to introduce myself, I am Losco PCoaltrain. Without question I'm the single greatest authority on all things Shadowblade on this or any cluster. It could be argued that there are others who know more about Shadowblades than me, but those arguments are wrong. I've forgotten more about the Shadowblade class than most people know, if there was a Shadowblade jeopardy, I would be that one queer who won $150k.

and what the hell is this about? only assasin that has remedy at rr5 is NS or am i missing something? :p

The general consensus is that since all assassins have remedy now at rr5, that envenom is somehow worthless.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
1.82 brings remedy to all assassins

But yes he should be brought down from his high horses imo :eek:

illu

Part of the furniture
Just ignore the first 10 lines and read the post :>

He is actually quite funny and there is a lot of great stuff to learn :>

Oli - Illu

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Losco PColtrain? Aint that the sheriff from Dukes of Hazard?

U know, that fat guy who always looses?

pip

Banned
I'm going home to slap your mummy in the butt there is no way you sprung from my loins

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
If anyone tells you the harpy feather cloak is good for SBs, grab them by the face and pull upward because most likely it's an infil or NS dressed up like a SB trying to trick you into ruining your life and after you remove their shadowblade mask they will usually exclaim something akin to "And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and that dog!"

Hehehe

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its good advice to anyone starting imo. nice to see someone take the time to explain how you spec and kit out etc.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Crocky said:
and this is posted in RvR Discussion because..:m00:

so people like you can get your +1 posts!

some good advice in that thread

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
...its like common knowledge for most sbs that have taken the time and pain to find out...but still...a good guide for new ones...or the knows thats couldnt care more before

Liked the way he presented it

btw...i think for norse its better to go 10 str/10con/1dex/9qui...u will hit 250 with +75 qui in template...a wasted point. For kobbies...its a totally different thing :)

:drink:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
He sounds like a total twat with a big ego...

But good post.

:m00:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Without question I'm the single greatest authority on all things Shadowblade on this or any cluster. It could be argued that there are others who know more about Shadowblades than me, but those arguments are wrong.

Wonder if Thugs reads this ;)

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
Very big headed this guy

Bugz said:
He sounds like a total twat with a big ego...

Or... he could be joking, presenting his guide in a playful manner similar to "Healer's Guide to World Domination"? <shrug> ;)

Nice guide, cheers illu.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so if all assasins get remedy whats the point of NS rr5 ablity or are they changing it? :eek:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
Ok so if all assasins get remedy whats the point of NS rr5 ablity or are they changing it? :eek:

remedy will only works against poisons and all assassins will have it as their RR5 ability.

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Rigga Mortice said:
Or... he could be joking, presenting his guide in a playful manner similar to "Healer's Guide to World Domination"? <shrug> ;)

Nice guide, cheers illu.

haha wondered who be the first one to write it xD

some ppl need to dig into themselves and pull out their humor

rure

Fledgling Freddie
How some people manage to find the most outdated threads never ceases to amaze me :p

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
I just read fast thru it, and he reccomends sword spec.. Either i missed something, or as axe you have malice mainhand/xx offhand? Think you get some frontal attack speed debuff too, those two things arent exactly bad in stealthwars i thought.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
He followed the evolution, aged and died like this thread.

gohan

FH is my second home
Dallas said:
I just read fast thru it, and he reccomends sword spec.. Either i missed something, or as axe you have malice mainhand/xx offhand? Think you get some frontal attack speed debuff too, those two things arent exactly bad in stealthwars i thought.

well with champ weps axe spec wud be fine malice mh champ off as oppsed to champwep/battler MH malice off

as an SB u hit with both hands every swing... or swing with bot ect unlike on inf where is %chance to hit OH so having malice MH or OH makes no dif to proc rates ect, most use CS styles anyway so really doesnt matter atall

ofc before DR axe spec with malice MH wud have to use somthing like crocstooth or traitors dagger OH withc sucked :<

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
ofc before DR axe spec with malice MH wud have to use somthing like crocstooth or traitors dagger OH withc sucked :<

Wich part of having the haste-effect of slow mh, fast oh, on ctd, ctd summon, or even the occational traitor's, would suck?

gohan

FH is my second home
the fact that

1. u couldnt have an open MH temp cos ud lose malice

2. no infact i dont even need to mention how shit TD is or the lack of useful charge on CTD cos reason 1 is so sexy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom