If your Armsmen has a full respec what would you do...

W

wildpt

Originally posted by mcdonalds
Think armsmen have had their day.. they used to shine brightly

Now for grps they come just above an inf or scout.

Yes its true, so damn hard to find group these days at rvr, armsman, mercenary and scout classes are dying slow and i guess mythic only will do something when albion turns into a caster realm prolly .... (just check BG's) :(

K

Kagato.

Armsman havent lost anything but other tanks have been advance beyond us to be more useful to a group. The only way an Armsman can do anything that another tank can't do better is to go full offensive, but the damage returns on that barely make up for the sacrifices. We don't even have the highest base damage anymore since warriors we're improved to have the highest.

And as stated above, the last armsman TL, who was doing a good fair job even if he didn't post much, quit his position because Mythic told him Armsman would get FA improvements in the near or distant future, so what good will a new TL do ? Makes no differance if Mythic wont listen, they just look at the server stats, see plenty of people playing Armsman, and think all is well.

J

Jiggs

forget this hybrid bollocks once and for all, thats for heros (warrior gets it for free) NOT for albs.

spec post by moody and ialk look best, other option is just 50slash 50shield.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by mcdonalds
Dont have a prob with my spec

44 pole
39 thrust
42 shield
24 parry

With +15 to all damage is ok

Basically the problem is that,ppl puts points in their primary spec line in function of the damage,when the most important thing is the WeaponSkill: when you fight someone whit more WeaponSkill than you, his parry/block/evade rate 'll be greatly increased,your chances to miss also.
Its ironical but a very low parry spec whit an high ws often provide a better parry rate than a more balanced spec.

Did you ever see how fast a tank can drop a full buffed Sb when he resist his str debuff?
he don't evade a shit,you hardly miss..

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Ialkarn
Basically the problem is that,ppl puts points in their primary spec line in function of the damage,when the most important thing is the WeaponSkill: when you fight someone whit more WeaponSkill than you, his parry/block/evade rate 'll be greatly increased,your chances to miss also.
Its ironical but a very low parry spec whit an high ws often provide a better parry rate than a more balanced spec.

Did you ever see how fast a tank can drop a full buffed Sb when he resist his str debuff?
he don't evade a shit,you hardly miss..

Hence why I go 50 pole and at the moment +15 for 65 pole with full items cap and RR. Its all about the weaponskill.

Y

Yuanyuan

well guys, im 50 polearm 42 shield 39 slash 6 parry, i really didn't feel like that kind of gimp as u said. well maybe i gimped myself etc, but i really feel this is better in rvr, for me, at least.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Yuanyuan
well guys, im 50 polearm 42 shield 39 slash 6 parry, i really didn't feel like that kind of gimp as u said. well maybe i gimped myself etc, but i really feel this is better in rvr, for me, at least.

fortehhwinn!11

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Yuanyuan

What he said.

W

wolfen_rb

Ello brave Armsmens !

im :

50 Pole
42 Shield
39 Thrust
some parry

for ages.

i like it...dont need a respec.....:m00:

H

heath

I am
50 Slash
50 Shield
28 Parry

Might not be an RvR friendly spec..but just ask Cerdin how well i block !!!!...and helping him kill earns me RPs. He is happy..i am happy...and i can still kick enough ass in PvE to keep me alive ((o:

P.S The Slam and Brutalise styles rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom