If you were to comeback...

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Hi, I used to play this game many moons ago, i doubt most of you will even remember me but hey thats not really the point of this thread. I was thinking of making a return to the game and just wondered what you guys thought of the classes I used to play and if it would be worth choosing them to play again.

I used to play a hunter or shaman as my main and enjoyed them both for different reasons. How do these classes play today, would it be worth rolling them again or taking a different class completely?

I was never one for picking a class because it owns or because its leet, i picked them for the fact I thought the idea of playing one would be fun.

So if you were in my position what would you come back as ?

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Make a shaman. If you are shaman you get group before you even say LFG.. :p

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
or hunter :) Hunters got loads of love this patch, and they kinda rule the stealthers atm ^^

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
fun class to play.
hmm valkyrie is fun, thou whitout bott exping one up can be frustrating, thx to low weaponskill etc what make sometimes hard to hit mobs.
whit bott fast exping, atleast spear valk whit windmill + roundhouse.

warrior is allways fun but dam its boring class after few hours.

hunter gott some nice fixes, personally using own alc crafterbott but need check it deeper some day.

shammy is allways wanted class (except some wierd situations when peeps drag own bott whit them, skipping peeps who really play own shaman) but like wrote, exping can be frustrating because shammy is usually used as bott -> someone who really plays one is rarely needed.
rvr offcourse situation is different.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
If this game is dead, why are u still trolling the forums?

HereComesThePain

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt say i quit game.

i still play

i said that if i was away for couple of months i would come back...

atm i m an addict

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
HereComesThePain said:
i didnt say i quit game.

i still play

i said that if i was away for couple of months i would come back...

atm i m an addict
Its like listenin to Marvin the Paranoid Android, or trying to cut your wrists with an electric razor, why post such negative thoughts, only to announce that you a re addicted to the game still?

Come back as a shammy, be a group b*tch dishing out buffs till 50 then go hardcore RvR.

Leuan

Fledgling Freddie
eaither class u choose this game will still be a let down from what it once was:( i left when like there was 1800ppl on Pryd a night and come back to find like 300, theres more ppl on the freeshard servers god dammit! Despite this huge decline in numbers and fun i enjoy how much easier they have made the artifacts to get, as it was gettin owned by ppl coverd in artifacts that made me quit........specialy the mincers :mad: grrrrrrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom