If you really want to know

F

FuZor

Well I thought it kinda sucked!!!!! The original was far better. And at least you could say the original had some unique features. As this is a sequel it does'nt really have much new to offer. The story is worse than watching paint dry :puke:

The gameplay is just more of the same with WOW..... warp speed.. should I be impressed?!

If you want an engaging strategy get RA2, fast and furious RTS :)

:clap: :clap:

M

MYstIC G

True the Single Player sucks, however the multiplayer now has all the stuff I was hoping would be in the original like fleet formations, automatic use of special weapons, etc.

F

FuZor

Ah!

Never tried it online yet..........
Too engrossed in Yuri's Revenge :clap:

O

old.Triax

RA2 and YR are 2 very gd games but they are still the old thing!!!

Tank rsuh or i win yet again!!!

with St A 2 its diffrent u ahve to be diffrent aqs just a few defence platfos can make mice meat of laods of ships, trsut me i doing it to the borg now, and they are to me!!!!

If u w2ant a realy gd RTS game then get HomeWorld Catclysum!!!!! that is a real tiem sstratergy in full 3d!!! if u can paly this game then dont constider ur self a RTS palyer thats my view!!!!

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by Quicksolv
Ah!

Never tried it online yet..........
Too engrossed in Yuri's Revenge :clap:
Actually played it online a couple of days ago, me & my m8 as rom/cardies trashed the computer easily on medium unfortunatly because we co-ordinated our attacks :(

F

FuZor

Originally posted by Triax
RA2 and YR are 2 very gd games but they are still the old thing!!!

Tank rsuh or i win yet again!!!

If u w2ant a realy gd RTS game then get HomeWorld Catclysum!!!!! that is a real tiem sstratergy in full 3d!!! if u can paly this game then dont constider ur self a RTS palyer thats my view!!!!

lol got it it a good game Homeworld :clap:

But seriously try YR on-line, i'll be buggered if the old 'tank rush' works anymore!!! You got spies, special units, believe me u don't need loads of tanks to win a battle!!!

:touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom