If you pre-order it on Amazon do you get it quicker than buying it on the high street

C

chamone

If you pre-order it on Amazon do you get it quicker than buying it on the high street?

Did i hear right that it may be delivered a day before its available on the high street?

Also when is the UK release date? its not 31st October is it...? November 7th was the last i heard...

chamone

O

old.Cordain

Well I got my pre-order of PlanetSide from Amazon 3 days before the release date.

R

--Random--

basically when amazon receive the game in from the supplier they'll send it to you. so if they receive it a few days before release they'll send it to you, depending on demand that is.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Well, I popped into GAME this lunchtime and there's no sign of the game there yet. This probably means that UK high street retailers won't sell it until next Friday (7th Nov) as UK retailers generally only release games on a Friday.

In which case Amazon will probably get it out sooner. They are also going to be cheaper - hurrah!

M

millofsd

cancelled my order from amazon as they estimated it to arrive on monday. i will fork out couple of quid more and by from the highstreet so i can play on friday :D

R

Rei-Ki

amazon i think are dispatching friday cos its now thurs and they still aint dispatched which means monday is prolly a good estimate.....AAAARRRGGHHHHHHH !!!!

R

Rei-Ki

just cancelled it, gonna get from game on sat...

O

old.FIN

or u ordered game 3 months ago , and got it 3 days after that and been playing in euro servers since tuesday

M

matthius

I take it Amazon doesn't ship on Saturdays then ?

I decided to pre-order from amazon instead of buying it from shops on the off chance that they may sell out before I reach them :p Also I've only recently finished college so ain't got money to chuck around :) (unless it's the monthly fee)

S

SoWat

They might not ship, but my copy was delivered today (Saturday). I guess that's due to using Royal Mail rather than a courier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom