If you had to ...

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Amthing that prevents me from getting Df'f ;d

anyway, as when i run gg's i'd choose gp and bof as my grping char is a sm ;o

liloe

It's my birthday today!
if GP gave no immunity it would be totally useless as many ppl do a 2nd or 3rd mezz, so mezz -> GP -> mezz and you're trapped again and only wasted 14 RSP's weeew. It would be a ress ilness cure RA like purge for necros then =) or maybe get rid of DoT's.

but if I had to choose:

GP and PR

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
fight vs zerg, SoS + Baod would be very nice :p

fg vs fg, GP + SoS

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont need "Iwin" buttons. but id take Grouplifter and GroupMoW.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
GP and SoS though BAoD is tempting instead of SoS

BoF is all very nice till you meet a pbaoe group - BAoD helps your support against stuns remezzes and roots against a tank group... not the best I'd agree but it does more than BoF against a caster group ;)

SoS works against either...

However as lox has pointed out these "must have" RAs will probably all be toned right down.

Lude.GimPy Theur

Fledgling Freddie
if GP dnst give inmunity, crap...

sos+bof for me as i find pbaoe groups easier to gank as interupting isnt that hard....apart from vs DH. SoS is a must in groups with casters rlly :) saves ur ass too many times

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
The most important factor would be which classes would be the most appropriate to get these RA's... as I see it, it should be:

SoS: Skald, Bard
BoF: Thane, (not sure for Hib, really)
GP: Sorcerer, Spiritmaster
BAoD: Wizard, Runemaster
PR: Cleric, Druid
Ichor: Cabalist, Eldritch

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
BOf is overrated...

SOS and BOAD

tbh Purge is overrated

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
SoS GP and Pr rest is way overrated.

and GP do give imunity aslong as you dont use purge just after gp and purge the imunity? :>

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
Lets not forget that if GP was available to all realms that mids and albs would run a lot more caster groups, and BaoD would be a lot more popular.
People who say BoF and SoS for tank groups are thinking too much tank vs tank, you will most likely get owned vs a pbae group as neither RA really helps you very much.
GP is 100% needed for a caster group, not needed for tank.
SoS is needed 90% vs tank groups, 10% vs caster.
BaoD is needed 90% vs caster groups, 10% vs tank (shorter duration on effects).
PR useful in any situation.

Trouble with BoF in a tank group is it only effects the people being hit, SoS effects everyone, BaoD only effects those being nuked but that can be a lot vs a pbae group and GP again generally effects everyone, although not that great on det 5 tanks.

So if your a tank group I would take BaoD to use vs pbae groups, and SoS to use vs tank groups (Assuming det isn't nerfed).
If you run a pbae group then I would take GP (100% essential) and either BoF or BaoD depending on the amount of tank/caster groups you tend to face.
TWF would also be very useful when facing enemy pbae groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom