If you had super powers...

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
I've seen that and...Good...GOD!!

Words cannot express how fucking SHITE that show is!!

try and watch LeXX ... now that is a really bad show

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Aada said:
What would you do.. say if you had the speed/strength etc that superman has? would you help people or would you take vengence apon those who have pissed you off alot.. ie friends betraying you.. etc etc

I mean id want to help people but at the same time vengence is a feeling that we all feel.....

ok yep a whacky thread but thoughts anyway :p

id fly over to the white house and take George Bush and fly him over to Iraq and drop him down at one of those places where his so called terrorists hid when all there ever were was a bunch on kindergarden kids, and then watch as the ppl ripped his fking skin off.....

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:
Blade vampire daywalker... cool. Sux only being able to come out at night. Most of the shops are closed.

And here I was, thinking the "Daywalker" part meant he could go outside at day?

Boy, was i fooled :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I wanna be Merlin the magician, casting spells n stuff, then its pretty unlimited :)

First thing, Id turn Tony Blair and George bush into sex slaves for the Iraqiis and Afgans, so they can f*ck em back.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Id stop the world spinning and make countrys pay me for sun light and when they did move them under the sun.

Also picking up random people and dropping them in the ocean 2 miles from land and making them swim back could be fun.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Why would I want even more superpowers?

oh and btw...

Sissyfoo said:
Vindicator...what the FUCK are you talking about? :p

I think he just watched Kill Bill Vol.2 and it got him thinking ;)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I would have to power of subjestion.
I would subjest things and ppl would take them into consideration (for a fucking change).

"I am a mystical being! Take off your bra."

Just a thought.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Archeon said:
So is that your actual opinion, or are you just fishing for flames? :eek7:

he means it, hes been puking nazi propaganda on every fking thread where someone mentions a "lesser" country.....

Sigurd

Banned
I'd have all the super powers possible. Why bother if you're not going to be the best? Firstly I'd clean up the world by removing all the townies (trip to Mars anyone? Extended stay... well, until they're fried) and then I'd start a war on america. Using my invisibility, super strength, etc. etc. I'd remove all of their nuclear weapons and leave them exposed to China - the world will be a better place with China in control.

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
Better than a facist earth, or a capitalist earth.

Or an earth where anyone who plays DAoC is a supah-hero? :drink:
If I had superpowers, I'd want insta-heal (on a 2-sec re-use timer), FZ, Stealth, Speed 5, and 5x spec points :eek:
And in the game too...
:D

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Time travel and immortality. I'd have a groudhog day experience type thing with Kylie 'til I finally get her in the sack. What's 25 years spent trying to seduce the same woman matter when you're immortal anyway? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom