If you could, would you go into space ?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Decided to poll Freddyshouse on this having just read this article on the BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5278190.stm

As well as the Russians offering space flights for cash, Richard Branson's Virgin brand are taking sign-ups now for space flights for 2008 at a cost of two-hundred thousand US dollars.

So my question is: medical issues and cash flow problems aside, would you take a space flight ?

Its a big yes for me.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't even stop to think about it. If I could afford it, I would go. If I could nearly afford it I'd sell some relatives to make up the difference.

Yeah I'd go to hell, but I'd go to space first!

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I would send everyone up to space on a trip and while they were all away I would take over the world.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
At the moment - no way

Theres something about sitting on thousands of gallons of ignited rocket fuel that just doesn't fit right with me :) theres just so much that can go wrong.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
At the moment - no way

Theres something about sitting on thousands of gallons of ignited rocket fuel that just doesn't fit right with me :) theres just so much that can go wrong.

Well, you gotta go some day anyway, and what better way to go then on the biggest firecracker known to man? :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The only thing that concerns me - but not enough to put me off - is the radiation exposure. There shit loads of it out there in space. Being radiated from the Sun, but also xrays, gamma rays, and god knows what else from other stars and astral bodies.

IMO we should save up and organise a FH zerg of space !!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
theres just so much that can go wrong.

The same probably also applies to your average trip to work in the morning if you actually stopped to think about it.

I'd go for sure. Yeah there's a small chance you might end up a toasty pile of molten goo, but there's some experiences that are just worth that risk.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to try an have sex0r in space while your weightless !! that could be pretty cool tbh..

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Eeben said:
I would love to try an have sex0r in space while your weightless !! that could be pretty cool tbh..

Don't try to cum externally - with the weightlessness everyone else might get a mouthful of harry

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
Don't try to cum externally - with the weightlessness everyone else might get a mouthful of harry

did not really think about that :p

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
hmm... The kama sutra needs to be totally rewritten for that I think.... :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
If i had the chance, i would deffo go, cant realy say no to a space ride :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't go there, it's a silly place with vacuums and such.

Only good thing in space is that if you make a willy hole in the space ship, you'll get the BJ of a lifetime...just before you get sucked into space from your weehole.

But it's worth it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom