If you could transfer your account to Mythic and an American Server?

If an option existed to transfer your account to the US Servers, would you?,

• Yes

Votes: 255 85.6%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMaejter

Banned
I'm already playing on US since 3-4 months. So got the toons I want there already. But if I had the chance I would transfear all my EU chars and accs to Mythic servers.

GoA isn't working.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Started last week on Lancelot got lvl 50 on my friar yesterday :p so easy to lvl there now ;)

But i would love my chars from here there :flame:

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
I´d deffo be renewing if they gave an option like that.. but if they are gonna do it.. think your looking quite abit into the furture.. sadly enough but hey thread like this gives alittle hope that they might wake up ;P

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
in a heart beat, i would even pay upwards of 40-50 quid, hell i'd pay a 30 quid one off fee, plus 10 quid or so for each char transfered.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Guild was lonely, not much sex by myself!

Too many twats on US anyhoo, more than EU imo ;p

Was gonna say I found that rather hard to believe, seeing all the twats on EU! But then I remembered who we're talking about, and I might have to agree :/

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I would repoen my EU accounts just to transfer to US, no hesitation!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Y.... US/cluster ... or a bit more peeps in Dyvet... or at least... less pve more rvr from the peeps already on.

And guild/alliance merging ofc ... at least for the ruined Mid

Nightrider

Fledgling Freddie
I would gladly move to the german server tho. A merge with Avalon would b nice...

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
I would transfer my account for sure, id pay quite a bit aswell, but hey, thats just me

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
The poll has spoken..GOA open your fucking eyes.
This poll won't mean anything to them im afraid :/ They'll claim the "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" defence.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Just a theory, maybe if they do cluster with Avalon, GOA should get together with Mythic and offer the choice to transfer to the US servers too.

Goa could sell each account for a low fee(closed accounts aint gonna reopen are they?) to Mythic

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yes, it would prolly get me playing again for a while.

I am starting to get an urge to play daoc again, maybe after the summer... but I eventually come to the conclusion theres not much point on a dead server.

The sad thing with this is when primetime numbers drop to say below 200 or 150 (dunno what they are now on an average evening) Then this "will" happen, and it will be great. Might not be transfer to US but maybe they will make like 3 euro servers for all players with some sort of language interface...

shame really that daoc still has a lot to offer but our english or UK speaking server is of dead. excalibur used to be the best server in daoc.

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
i would for sure, even tho i live in U.S, i still play over here.. hmmP. i guess i just like the accents!

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, I would transfer my characters if given the choice. I did it the hard way (like so many other European players) some months ago, because I knew GoA would hesitate with a solution (as would any company). I have nothing against GoA, but for the life of me I cannot understand why they refuse to admit that the low population has become a very serious problem. I can only assume that they are painfully aware of the problem, but are unable to come up with any solution whatsoever.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I posted this here
http://vnboards.ign.com/daoc_general_board/b5176/102376275/p1/?2

At the end of the day, transfer option available or not.
I will not renew subs on excal.

For better or worse, US servers are my new home, and GoA will not receive any more money from me.
I say that without malice and spite.

They do however have the option of getting one final payment from me, albiet shared with Mythic, to allow me to transfer my toons.

EDIT
Without sounding like some sort of agitator, I think posting your opinions on a forum where EA are more likely to read (not necessarily respond, but at least read) will yield better results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom