If you could have one thing

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
If you could have one thing done to RvR, what would it be and why. ANd lets not have this turn into a NERF 400DEXMOC3ML9SORC thread, even though its a bit op:) If i could have one thing done, I'd have it so u could have someonehow when u fight other people locked so others cant add ect, dunno:) That and give cabies insta aoe nearsight on bolt range, that would put an interesting twist on rvr haha;) :wub:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
less adds 8) and hmm give some zone for fg fights

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Druid pets go underwater again and proc their stun more often ( a bit at the rate a Thidranki cabba-pet does ), but not too much ( like the rate a lvl 44 cabba-pet does ) =))

And add 1 more useful spell to druid nature line instead of dmg return =)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
just fix the easiest of 'bugs' sometime..

bugged growth rate on styles

rising stats that have no use at all on some classes

general class/spell bugs, etc

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
a decent RR5 ability for heros would be nice

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
- Stop NPC guards walk through Tower gate! (or is it fixed already?)

can i have 2nd thing? :) - put Fire on arrows.. for Fool Bow 10lvl... for fun..

Lazza.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
I'd make casters spontaniously combust when they get beyond a certain cast speed!

Actually I think I'd lower the damage caps in RvR to 2/3rds of what they are at the moment, for both physical and magical attacks. The instant deaths are tedious at best, especially when trying to heal :puke:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
make all buffs ranged ... why ? so I can be able to compete vs buffbot owners. :/

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
when on melee combat,if your target even moves 1 inch,make miss rate %80 so that people can't abuse walking through to get a sidestun etc.Also,if target is strafing,lower their defence somehow or make his targets miss %100(I know he gets =you'r strafing= bla bla,but sometimes they hit,e.g : warz killing my %100 hp ranger when he was %15 and abusing strafe)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Fix/Change the walk-through, strafing code to be not allowed or much greater penalty for trying it.

Either that or introduce a soloing arena type battleground about half the size of a normal frontier but with all the usual terrain features. Difference would be that buffing other players would be disabled (i.e you can only buff yourself if you have a buff class) and if anyone 3rd party interferes with a fight any rps for that fight are totally negated, making it in the best interest of all to leave fights in progress alone (of cause theres nothing to stop you killing the winner after).

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Fix/Change the walk-through, strafing code to be not allowed or much greater penalty for trying it.

Either that or introduce a soloing arena type battleground about half the size of a normal frontier but with all the usual terrain features. Difference would be that buffing other players would be disabled (i.e you can only buff yourself if you have a buff class) and if anyone 3rd party interferes with a fight any rps for that fight are totally negated, making it in the best interest of all to leave fights in progress alone (of cause theres nothing to stop you killing the winner after).

Ya, that be nice I'd be KING

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus said:
Ya, that be nice I'd be KING

methinks bonedancers would be king but it would still be better and more fun for those that like that sort of encounter then normal rvr is, and being in a BG it would not spoil or effect normal RvR.

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
methinks bonedancers would be king but it would still be better and more fun for those that like that sort of encounter then normal rvr is, and being in a BG it would not spoil or effect normal RvR.

Moc owns bds:) well..... somtimes :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom