If you could be/do anything, what would it be?

Hidden

Loyal Freddie
I would want to be Supergirl and save everyone in the world. Also ofcourse to play with myself when I got nobody to save, hehe

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I'd have the power to remove/enhance addictions in people.

That way, if someone you know got hooked on something and needs to get off it, you help them. And with someone who I can't stand, enhance it and let them just go nuts and get off there rocker on their 'tipple'.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Weapons tester and test pilot

If anything Peter Patrelli so i can have all your powers.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Time travel! No question!

Seconded..

Imagine how much money you could make of writing history books! + It would be super cool to answer all the unanswered questions

And fo with the whole "You'll screw up history!"-theory, pls

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'd like to go back in time, say, 18 years, and make a few key changes in my life (plus making sure I take with me a good few winning lottery number combinations).

I'd like to spend some more time with relatives who have died, who I perhaps didn't appreciate when they were alive. I'd like to see my dog who died years ago.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
doctor doolittle so that i could speak to the animals, ofc the key thing is that while i can already do that the little buggers dont understand me whereas if i was doolittle they would and could answer me. also i'd like to be able to fly, and terrify anyone who tried to mess my shit up, and swim underwater like darryl hannah in splash...

so basically i'd like to be a mermaid vampire with l337 animal skillz...oh also i'd like to work in one of the biiiig old libraries in amongst all the really cool books, so, to recap:

i'd like to be a librarian mer-vampire who could talk with animals.

yeah thats doable tbh.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I think I would like to be a Werewolf and that I could turn into it when ever I felt like it and have no flaws like silver bullets etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom