if you cant beat em

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Lets not drag this here, Id like to keep my account very much active here and I'm hoping the other bannings here arent permanent.

Banning drunk lonely people is a bit low though <cries>

bigfoot

Fledgling Freddie
The bans I've mirrored (more or less) on the GAME forums are because I don't think it is suitable for them to be dragged down to the "anti-FH" forum level, let alone the fact that they were breaking the stricter Code of Conduct for those forums.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
bigfoot said:
The bans I've mirrored (more or less) on the GAME forums are because I don't think it is suitable for them to be dragged down to the "anti-FH" forum level, let alone the fact that they were breaking the stricter Code of Conduct for those forums.
Yes but are they not completely different forums, of which we are allowed to discuss what we like (within reason ofcourse). Nuked did not break the CoC on BW.

Also (though I am very grateful) why ban them on BW purely because they are banned here, but then not ban me here (for example) even thoug hi showed the same 'anti-FH' attitude as them on BW?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Brockie said:
are they perma-banned or one-week?

The bans for Dillinja and Nuked will be determined by the regular DAOC mods who know them better than me.

Brockie

Fledgling Freddie
I don't suppose they stand much of a chance then. Rightly so, they were always spamming twats.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
iim sure it will be a lijke 1 week ban do, desnt really mayyer.

tbh its funny how all the people who got banned i dont like :

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
k9awya said:
iim sure it will be a lijke 1 week ban do, desnt really mayyer.

tbh its funny how all the people who got banned i dont like :
I thought you and I were 'special' friends.. so you used me for my +rep giving abilities... :'(

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
actual;ly aLL YOUR REP WAS negative

sorry

you aint banned for fh, + you are ok with me. if you want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom