If you are bored, try fighting me!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
laddeytard has dinged 10, so I made a clan! join me in the fight against the evul clan FreddysHouse!

My Brute

TdC

I have done so :)

Also, don't just join pls, state who you are in this thread so we know thee. This is a local clan, for local people! We'll have no trouble here!

TdC

aha that's you? iirc you've pwned me a few times too :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
So when we level up, do points get given to everyone in the guild?

TdC

I actually have no idea, though it would be kind of handy, especially for newish brutes. Surely there would be extra benefit from being in the group?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Anyone figured out the point of the tournements? - other than to give you aload of fight spam to watch. What's the furthest anyones got? Think my best is about 7-8 fights, but that was after I got a bear. Some of those buggers getting i the finals are like lvl80+.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Anyone figured out the point of the tournements? - other than to give you aload of fight spam to watch. What's the furthest anyones got? Think my best is about 7-8 fights, but that was after I got a bear. Some of those buggers getting i the finals are like lvl80+.

Think i got to the 11:h final once, w/o any pet. But i lost against someone just because my character randomly didnt feel like using any weapons.

TdC

meh, and beaten by a random dude that got lucky with his perks :/

Bahumat

FH is my second home
You beat BahumatFH and Littleorangefrog but Chronicbitch beat ya! 2 levels lower too!

ChronicBiTCH My Brute

p.s. cry of the damned, omfg you use that so often

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Havn't got any new shit on my main level 10 toon for two levels now, kinda annoying seeing as it takes so long to level now.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Exactly, His level goes up like at least once a day :<

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
If I didn't stop playing for like 2 weeks, I'd be level 10-12 by now. Would have taken on my master and pwnd him.

TdC

oooo haven't played for a week o0

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Some dudez bypassed Jesper.Nu , havnt even heard of him and hes gone right up past level 100 with 15k apprentices :eek:

Stupid bloody game, I'm still playing it just because it takes about 3 minutes, like checking e-mails really.

TdC

two lvl 11's now. I'm bored as fook. need new funs :eek:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tanoth Online is ok, but you are limited to 5 quests and 1 dungeon per day. Although you can goto work so you earn money (do it when you sleep) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom