If U wanna RvR.....

P

Puppetmistress

U go Emain Macha, Odins Gate, Hadrians Wall... Or perhaps even Darkness Falls.

If you wanna spoil fun for people who didnt manage to catch the Event yet you go out killing people in the Event-zone.

Thanks Mids (specific: Cutting Edge members).. Great work!

Perhaps it's a hard concept to grasp, but some people went to the Event because they wanted to see it instead of getting gangbanged by noob RR3 Cutting Edge wankers.

Yes if I wanna RvR I go to the RvR-zones. If I wanna see an event I go to the event-zone.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE EVENT-ZONE IF YOU ARE ONLY OUT TO GANK OTHERS AND GAIN RP.

Perhaps you dont stand a chance in Emain or Odins where people arent level 41 and stuff, but its incredible lame what you are doing.

Thanks for ruining the event for me (I was one of the many people who couldnt see it last night)

Z

zelur

Chat on #celticfist last night was something like:

"omg stoopid albs ruining the fun"
"ffs hibbies are zerging us!"
"omg mids are too powerfull they kill us with one hand tied behind their back & not wearing armour!"
"nooo! albs are ruining the fun again"
"I got wtfpwned by 6 chanters using moc now!"

so imo.. it looks like all 3 realms r ruining the event.

D

Derianna

Puppet: if u want to know, after little confusion with things that lord at tk said (he said we need to protect tk against both albion and hibernia enemies) i have asked all guild to cooperate. Those who wanted to rvr left our guild group and went other place.
I was in guildgroup almost all the time, after the moment we killed hibs at tk (which was mistake i admit) we gained 0 realm points and killed no albs/hibs.
Another thing is we didnt participate in taking other TKs than mid one. We didnt retook neither alb or hib one, we were taking part only in mid tk taking.
To be honest even if i saw albs killing mids i didnt intercept. And I saw some albs/hibs who were killing mids.
Might be u have mistaken our cloaks with similar mid ones, there are few. Cutting Edge have its honour and also we know when we should fight and when not.

Other thing i want to point was attacking nottmore by albs during event. That was not nice and in my opinion those two full groups who tried do that should have their guildmaster warning.

Regards,
Deri

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Derianna
Puppet: if u want to know, after little confusion with things that lord at tk said (he said we need to protect tk against both albion and hibernia enemies) i have asked all guild to cooperate. Those who wanted to rvr left our guild group and went other place. I saw many albs/hibs who were killing mids.

Since event is over (that what i think becouse all named mobs were killed at night finaly) guild have permission to do what they want to do. So stop whine please.

Regards,
Deri

All nice and dandy, but if you wanna RvR you could go to an RvR-zone. Some people didnt see the event and wanted to check the zone and what's in it out. So far I've seen Mids ganking me like there's no tomorrow.

There wheren't any Albs ganking Mids out at this hour and you guys the ONLY thing you did was look for Albs (Hibs too?) and kill them.

Whine? Yes it is a whine but perhaps you should goto Emain or Odins if you wanna RvR because

a) You are ruining the fun of people who missed it all last night and want to see it for themselves

b) You get crap RP anyhow

But I suppose grieving other people is OK with you. Because that is the ONLY purpose in it, it aint the RP or the event, is it ? It cant be the event since its over you say, so its just pure lame ganking.

Go play Counterstrike or take that Emain ticket

D

Derianna

Puppet

Zone is still open.
And it lets people rvr there.
Event is over.
We rvr where we can.
Rvring in event zone when it is over is funny too.

Regards,
Deri.

PS. I have never played counterstrike, i prefere sims online :>

L

living

Event is over, and there pretty much nothing left to see beside the few mobs who's still roaming around. And we'r mainly there to kill the mobs really, want some cloaks with that red emblem :)

BEsides its near impossible to see whos there to rvr and who's not, if u gotta sit down and ask the hib/albs be4 we attack em im sure wer dead be4 we get a chance :) And im rr4 btw :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

They should really remove RP rewards from people when they enter the Event zone. You can still kill enemy realms but with no reward it might deter the l33t kiddies from trying to farm people who want to explore.

Z

zelur

There should be RP penality when killing enemies in event zone :D

"You hit -blablabla- with your hammer for -blabla- damage!"
"You killed -blablabla-!"
"You lost 1040 RPS! Haha looser!

S

Silenzio

mmm wonder what could happen if n allien invasion pop on earth...

we gona fight the aliens or keep goin for our actual war?

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by living
Event is over, and there pretty much nothing left to see beside the few mobs who's still roaming around. And we'r mainly there to kill the mobs really, want some cloaks with that red emblem :)

BEsides its near impossible to see whos there to rvr and who's not, if u gotta sit down and ask the hib/albs be4 we attack em im sure wer dead be4 we get a chance :) And im rr4 btw :)

Oh please! You attack us in the back while we're killing mobs.

You killed me in front of the Albion Portal. You killed me on sight near AB.

Cut the 'sure we're dead be4 we get a chance' because you attack in the back etc, not trying to NOT fight. You guys also started it each time.

And perhaps, perhaps there's nothing left to see, but I didnt really have a chance to see it. But sure go ahead and ruin the experience (because that is what you doing) for the people unable to see it yet.

Ah well, some people dont understand alot of people just wanna see it and dont are interested in killing enemies for shite RP.

Guess you're the grieving kind on Camlann too and then say 'Its PvE so stop whining'

You might be right about it all, but if you look at it from a human perspective instead Mid or Alb or Hib perspective you would understand my point(s).

Clearly you do it 'because you can'.

Have fun, you wont see me there anymore.

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by zelur

good idea... or it lowers you one realm rank :p

K

kirennia

:D

D

Derianna

TBH it have happened to everyone yesterday.
Today im giving light green to everyone from ce, they can do what they want to, even ganking from behind at eventzone.
There is not much left to see. If anything.

Btw Puppet.

U should play sims online little too.
It make people less stressed.

Regards,
Deri

A

alithiel50

From what I saw of the event, before getting bored and finding other things to do, most people were trying to stay in the spirit of the event and working together... there were a few people doing stupid things, but it wasn't restricted to any one realm!

And to Deri:

I wandered around the event zone for a while to see if I could find you... since you still owe me hugs from some of our recent RvR encounters, and I figured we could sneak off behind the keep while no-one was watching! ;)

When I couldn't find you, I went to see whether I could find any other cute Norsebabes to have some fun with, but there seemed to be a bit of a shortage. Far too many dwarfs and kobolds, and they're just not my type... :rolleyes:

I did find Zorena at one point, but she was wearing this frumpy purple dress... Not really her colour in my opinion. A nice deep blue would have suited her better!

L

living

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Oh please! You attack us in the back while we're killing mobs.

You killed me in front of the Albion Portal. You killed me on sight near AB.

Cut the 'sure we're dead be4 we get a chance' because you attack in the back etc, not trying to NOT fight. You guys also started it each time.

And perhaps, perhaps there's nothing left to see, but I didnt really have a chance to see it. But sure go ahead and ruin the experience (because that is what you doing) for the people unable to see it yet.

Ah well, some people dont understand alot of people just wanna see it and dont are interested in killing enemies for shite RP.

Guess you're the grieving kind on Camlann too and then say 'Its PvE so stop whining'

You might be right about it all, but if you look at it from a human perspective instead Mid or Alb or Hib perspective you would understand my point(s).

Clearly you do it 'because you can'.

Have fun, you wont see me there anymore.

Ya right and u dident gank me when i was doing PVE against 4 yellows? Get a grip :)

G

Garnet

Originally posted by alithiel50
From what I saw of the event, before getting bored and finding other things to do, most people were trying to stay in the spirit of the event and working together... there were a few people doing stupid things, but it wasn't restricted to any one realm!

And to Deri:

I wandered around the event zone for a while to see if I could find you... since you still owe me hugs from some of our recent RvR encounters, and I figured we could sneak off behind the keep while no-one was watching! ;)

When I couldn't find you, I went to see whether I could find any other cute Norsebabes to have some fun with, but there seemed to be a bit of a shortage. Far too many dwarfs and kobolds, and they're just not my type... :rolleyes:

I did find Zorena at one point, but she was wearing this frumpy purple dress... Not really her colour in my opinion. A nice deep blue would have suited her better!

I was too busy soloing the black queen and would have won if it wasnt for those 5 heros... :>

S

Sleet

Originally posted by Derianna

PS. I have never played counterstrike, i prefere sims online :>

my dude plays the guitar on his own and shares a hot tub with 3 other people!!

A

Aloca

There isnt much idea to kill anyone in event zone, as the BG2 rp rules still is there.
the max rp u can gain there is 300-400 rp /kill

E

etcetra

I lost the event thanks to the albs attacking Nott..
Thanks all!!

L

linkblack

I am a GM of one of those 2 FG that attacked Notts and find it funny how u blame us for ruining your fun. We had planned that keep raid days b4 any little event was started and being a small alliance we were not going to change our plan. You could have let us take the keep and as you saw you would have got it back any time you wanted. Seeing how it got you so upset you put a whine about it, i will make sure next time your buisy doing some thing, i will drop what im doing just to annoy you and ruin you fun. You make me want to go and gank middy greys you tosser.

S

Sharp Thing

its a rvr zone, lvie with it, event is long gone and even that wasnt meant to be co-op

S

Sohan_THC

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
its a rvr zone, lvie with it, event is long gone and even that wasnt meant to be co-op

it was an event zone with co-op intensions, but youre little brain can not understand such difficult information.
so one of the biggest fuckhead was you during the event.
you sucked so hard on our balls we had to pick them up in cammelot.
must be youre lurkie penis size you have a problem with. so now you can show youre dickhead friends some uber killspawn @ atk.
youre a bugg and you be sqeezed under my pl8 feet and i would not even notice it not take the time to watch it.

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Sohan_THC
it was an event zone with co-op intensions, but youre little brain can not understand such difficult information.
so one of the biggest fuckhead was you during the event.
you sucked so hard on our balls we had to pick them up in cammelot.
must be youre lurkie penis size you have a problem with. so now you can show youre dickhead friends some uber killspawn @ atk.
youre a bugg and you be sqeezed under my pl8 feet and i would not even notice it not take the time to watch it.
show me where GOA said that it was an actual co-op event.

if it was then it would have been some sot of safe zone so you couldnt hurt eachother, but you could, and it would have been ALLOT more fun if we had wars over all the keeps

D

Driwen

if it was then it would have been some sot of safe zone so you couldnt hurt eachother, but you could, and it would have been ALLOT more fun if we had wars over all the keeps

from your viewpoint, i found it fun to work together with albs and hibs to kill the dangerous enemy that threathened all three realms. We have keep fights often enough, but never trying to defeat a mob together. However goa left to us the option to choice between co-oping with one or two realm or just trying to pull it off without help of the other realms. I think you need to cooperate with atleast one realm to be able to defeat the queen, but maybe if you get 200 people on her and somehow the other 2 realms wont jump your back you might pull it off.

Anyway "rvr'ing" in this zone now was lame during the event, as all three realms tried to work together. But now the goal has been achieved and it wouldnt be weird now to start a fight about who will controls the island now after defeating the queen.

S

Sohan_THC

Told you, you had a tinny brain.
you not get it , never will also.
now go hide in a troll leg idiot.
or play c.s. :cool:

K

kivik_jernhand

:lol:

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Sohan_THC
Told you, you had a tinny brain.
you not get it , never will also.
now go hide in a troll leg idiot.
or play c.s. :cool:
i get it perfectly, and its not because you wont attack anyone that im not allowed to, it is a rvr zone and it was. the event wasnt meant to be co-op so you could do what you want, wich some of us did, and i had allot more fun when i started to pk then when i was running around get manatapped constantly doing the most boring thing in this game, ie pve

ps: i hate cs, retard game t,t

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom