If pallys get banelord

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
I run solo in Rvr

warlord or banelord for an solo 2h paladin?.

Banelord
+alot of interrupts
+powerfull vs casters

Warlord
+Warguard
+strong line vs melee.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
I made a couple of nice solo kills this afternoon... ml9 at the time so didn't even have warguard.

I'd stick with Warlord for solo and go Banelord for grouping.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Warlord - more tools for a solo tank then you can shake a stick at, I've never regretted the swap from BM.

My Paladin is RR4 ATM and can beat most melee Classes of much higher RR. Against visibles, I usually start the fight with WarGuard + CL Insta Melee Resists + Battler then IP and Malice if required. Against Stealthers it's the same, except I also use Cleansing Aura and Cowering Bellow if fighting a Hunter.

I went for a few runs today after the forced respec and the new Paladin Celerity chant is a great help too ;)

Have fun!

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
if you look at camelotherald, youll see that its not even sure they introduce a third line.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
MadsKaizer said:
if you look at camelotherald, youll see that its not even sure they introduce a third line.

God I hope they don't

Don't get me wrong so far all the classes I activly play in RvR get good RvR lines and all the classes I do PvE with get nice PvE lines... I'm just gaining from it...

BUT it will have such a HUGE impact on the game ... will make nearsight and disease for example almost useless... and the mlside is one of the few sides of the game which are somewhat balanced. (I'm so gonna get flamed for that last remark)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
MadsKaizer said:

Notice i said IF

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Pirkel said:
God I hope they don't

Don't get me wrong so far all the classes I activly play in RvR get good RvR lines and all the classes I do PvE with get nice PvE lines... I'm just gaining from it...

BUT it will have such a HUGE impact on the game ... will make nearsight and disease for example almost useless... and the mlside is one of the few sides of the game which are somewhat balanced. (I'm so gonna get flamed for that last remark)

/agree with the hot dutchman.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hmm leave master levels as they imo, just make them more usefull(stormlord anyone?) ;p

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
I said IF. It's not clear if they change BUT IF. READ ffs!

This isn't an discussion wheter they should add or not. just if it would happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom