If DAOC was down for the rest of the week, would you quit DAOC?

P

pihlss

Originally posted by chimaira
Been well pissed about this all. no news and such.

Only thing that keeps me from going US is I fear I might get lag with my bloddy swedish connection.
can any swede with telia confirm this?

Anyway. no germans or french. just a shitload of english servers where u can do anything.

Sounds nice huh?

My bet Camelot Europe will fall.

connection work fine to US and even Japan

A

Ala

No I wouldn't .......but I would be very bored and forced to play some shite game I got lyin around or summit crappy like that :/

W

Whoodoo_RD

Im here to stay, for that 1 week id have a lot more beer, sex and fun with the lady in my life, or even go find another one to play with ;) Theres plenty of other games to keep me amused (BF1942, MOH, Morowaind, F1 2003, pong, etc etc), so 1 week isnt going to criple me.

Besides, most of my ingame m8s i can chat to on MSM or IRC or even in a private game setup :)

T

Talen

I only have one thing to say here: "Dont let the door hit you on the way out" :p

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Grymlina
staying. sad that such a good game as daoc is beeing controlled by GoA on EU
My thoughts exactly.

O

old.Biffsmash

I've given GOA till end of this week, as they said Rightnow and Subs pages will be back up this week.

I'm afraid I dont believe they will get the services back up by the end of the week so I am afraid I will probably be leaving.

It's been great, and for the first year at least the game was amazing. Now though, it's the only thing to play so I keep logging on. Unfortunately neither my 2 accounts, nor my 3 friends, or my brother's account, have arrived in our in-boxes, and it's pissed me off ! I havent been able to play for I think 7 or eight days :(

GOA have gone too far, and I'm afraid I can't afford to pay them in excess of 20 quid a month anymore (my two and my bro's) the way they treat us as customers :( (i wouldnt even pay for one anymore if I wasn't so damn bored :( )

End of the month i'll be playing Half Life 2 and Jedi Acadamy, then next year, hopefully SWG.

ps. i hope they do return subs pages to us, so i can play on but...

Cya :):(

Users who are viewing this thread