If DAOC was down for the rest of the week, would you quit DAOC?

H

heilel

A lot of people are threatening to leave or have already stated they're leaving.

I personally have dropped DAOC for other reasons as well, but some people are leaving purely because of the recent events.

So, I can't post poll, but just post yes, I'm leaving or no I won't and will wait it out here.

I'm just curious as to how many will/have actually left or will leave.

A

astriix

Nop ill wait it out..

daoc is best rp game out there.. i think..

so im gona stay

H

Hyuga Hinata

So do I, just my luck that it had to expire on the very day the subs went down. :(

L

Lorthania

I would definitely stay... DAoC may have some problems, but they don't outweigh the fun I have playing it. Other MMORPGs have issues too and I don't feel like going back to single-player games either, so I guess I'll stick around for a while :)

T

tonita

Daoc is the best mmorpg that is finished(will trade it for wow anyway when wow's done...)
and we can't legaly play on us so... ah well...
College starting soon anyway

N

-Nxs-

Have had no problems or issues with GOA, DAOC is still the best RPG out at the moment, so will be staying for the future. The longest i have been unable to play was for 24hrs, guess im just lucky.

T

tonita

legaly goa has the rights over the software on EU so we're not even supposed to be able to buy the game from mythic in eu, just he package from goa ^^;

I

injustice

they must give us 1-2 weeks to play free.........i'll waiting too.

fu GoA.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by heilel
A lot of people are threatening to leave or have already stated they're leaving.

I personally have dropped DAOC for other reasons as well, but some people are leaving purely because of the recent events.

So, I can't post poll, but just post yes, I'm leaving or no I won't and will wait it out here.

I'm just curious as to how many will/have actually left or will leave.

I'm happy down or up - if down , i can do other things, no biggie, if up, ill be playing it :)

P

pitspawn

I think we can all agree that the problem doesnt lie with DaoC, its with GOA. I cant say ive ever seen such appauling customer treatment from any purchased product. Having such fundimental services going down is one thing. Leaving us in the dark for so fucking long during a crisis is another.

I should buy myself a US copy and go get treated like a paying customer, not like shit. But the whole timezone thing would destroy the game for me :(

W

Wai

can honestly say that if the game isn't up by the latest of say sat this week then i'll look elsewhere and sell off my accs to some unlucky fella who will have to suffer with goa.

I've tried whining... got no response, tried even supporting then and defending them and tbh getting little fed up of the lies.

We've had no news since friday... we've not even had 1 word since friday. I'm sure they sed servers were meant to be up sometime round bout now as it has been 2+ weeks i've been unable to play now and i wouldn't have even started whining if i was informed (i say "i" wot i mean is "we") from the start and kept informed rather than them giving us 1 paragraph whenever they feel like it.

Can see myself going to shadowbane(and yes i do realise this game prolly has customer service or some sort of probs atm don't flame) or some other game like that this sat if this carries on cos i really just cba anymore with playing a game run by a company who seem to think that its customer database will take all the shit the can throw at us and we will remain loyal to the game. I WUB daoc to bits and got alot of m8's here but i'd rather try a new game to see if i like it and make new friends thier than stay in a game that i can't play just cos its fun when i am able to play.

M

mele

Yeh atm daoc is the best mmporg online atm but there r not many other to choose, hope in some more months or years someone make a better mmporg online, example:
In daoc the one who play more, at the end is the higher RR and normaly wins ppl that play less and have low RR.
I just want a game more or less like daoc but with better fight comand.not just pressing few buttoms, a game that someone that play 1 hour per day can win after 20 months someone that play 10 hours per day just cause he PLAY BETTER (like football games)
U_u thats all i will not quit daoc until i find a mmporg game like this.
Maibe with 2 or 3 more realms :p

P

pihlss

hm US

US Mythics semse very intresting now

I have my brother over there so getting a client is no problem.

_ what goa have right on personaly I wont care less_

They promiss some news and No news are here !!

: goa get your act togheter now :mad: :mad:

N

Nivellen

I am definitly not leaving, this game just has the best to offer out there. Besides I will be getting Shrouded Isles and can't wait for those lazy GOA's to put the sub pages back up!

T

the_smurflord

After reading the statements on the herald and some stuff Sanya said on the catacombs site, you really do get the impression that Mythic are very very pissed off at GOA.

S

Starman

Maybe they will take action and start running EU DAoC themselfs.

But I guess im just in a dream world... :(

M

Mr_Omen

i wouldnt quit daoc :D online game you cant expect everything to run clock work 24/7 happens to all online games....

P

pihlss

They promis news early this week

now I very sad and have no further belives at GOA and their service..

as a service company you need to inform the customers under the progress NOT after what in the world do you have for bus school in france

G

Giljotine

Good bye all and have fun

Leaving to US server as soon as new DAoC CDs come with mail

Been on europe servers for like 2 years now but can't be arsed to stay with GOA anymore

Become friend with tons of great ppl though that i will miss =/

but thats life.. atleast now i will have patch 1.65 soonish and a good rightnow etc etc...

Cheers all

D

destic

If Daoc were down for the rest of the week, only open accounts would get the free time right? so all the people who havent been able to renew accounts because of this problem, are still left without any free time.... which would be rarther annoying, since i have an account i cant open right now because of it too... just a thought

Destic

V

vintervargen

wrong email, adresses etc... account on automatic renewal, how da fook im gonna be able to deactive it? t.t

G

Grymlina

staying. sad that such a good game as daoc is beeing controlled by GoA on EU

P

pihlss

Originally posted by Giljotine
Good bye all and have fun

Leaving to US server as soon as new DAoC CDs come with mail

Been on europe servers for like 2 years now but can't be arsed to stay with GOA anymore

Become friend with tons of great ppl though that i will miss =/

but thats life.. atleast now i will have patch 1.65 soonish and a good rightnow etc etc...

Cheers all

Sad to se you go I may follow your steps now

C

chimaira

Been well pissed about this all. no news and such.

Only thing that keeps me from going US is I fear I might get lag with my bloddy swedish connection.
can any swede with telia confirm this?

Anyway. no germans or french. just a shitload of english servers where u can do anything.

Sounds nice huh?

My bet Camelot Europe will fall.

Users who are viewing this thread