If Christiano Ronaldo and Dennis Bergkamp were animals they would be...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Shouldn't you be playing FIFA 6000 or something.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Job said:
Shouldn't you be playing FIFA 6000 or something.

Haha xD

Too many bloody FIFAs, I owned 98 at one point oO Finished the game (from the start) in about 15 hours. >.< The game's 'AI' was totally shite, like most FIFA games are.

Don't play soccer games anymore, totally crap.

I wonder if Marc will understand what you meant xD.

/Driven

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
to be honest I wouldn't want to eat any kind of cheese than came from Ronaldo or Bergkamp :puke:

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Marc...

Seeing as i jus got here and saw that your one of them red n white wearing south coast lot...

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Enjoy the championship next season dude - 27 years, all chucked away at the last minute :D poor ol' harry hehehe!!

:drink:

I know the spurs didnt make europe (yet - we still have a chance) but... well... at least the replica shirts will cost less next year ;) hahaha!!

Marc

FH is my second home
Rediknight said:
Marc...

Seeing as i jus got here and saw that your one of them red n white wearing south coast lot...

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Enjoy the championship next season dude - 27 years, all chucked away at the last minute :D poor ol' harry hehehe!!

I know the spurs didnt make europe (yet - we still have a chance) but... well... at least the replica shirts will cost less next year ;) hahaha!!

Nah mate. "once a saint, always a saint" is reference to myfavourite rugby team, st helens.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Rediknight said:
Marc...

You keeping Ledley King fit for us how long now till we get your next captin for free?

And hes a everton fan so he will be on the european tour!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
Nah mate. "once a saint, always a saint" is reference to myfavourite rugby team, st helens.

ahh, should've figured that - just read your Sig :D

I'm hardly what you'd call a rugby fan - to me it appears little more than a massive fight with a ball involved, but damn its great to watch.

And if it makes you feel any better - What the boards done to Ian Millward is f*cking shameful. I've seen what he's done for your club, and to chuck him for something which has no bearing on his job, whatsoever, is weak.

Marc

FH is my second home
Rediknight said:
ahh, should've figured that - just read your Sig :D

I'm hardly what you'd call a rugby fan - to me it appears little more than a massive fight with a ball involved, but damn its great to watch.

And if it makes you feel any better - What the boards done to Ian Millward is f*cking shameful. I've seen what he's done for your club, and to chuck him for something which has no bearing on his job, whatsoever, is weak.

I thought so at first, but after hearing what the actual charges were the club are right in what they did. Shame mind because he has a great rugby brain. He is the Jose Mourinho of rugby or as Ian Millward said once "that Jose Mourinho is the Ian Millward of football".

Apparantly, David Moyes is considering giving him a job as they are best mates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom