If anyone is planning a Beno retake

E

Elthyr

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
:(

I was expecting to at least have a laugh but not even a small grim reading ur post.
:( That IS a shame. Especially when I had such a chuckle reading yours...

Btw, where do you get your rps??
Read back over this thread, note my guild, and you have your answer :)

Looking at ur reply its like u have never been in emain with more more than a fg....... :rolleyes:
I don't go to emain full stop. If I wanted to watch zerglings all day I'd rent videos of the last few London Marathons ;)

M

Merl

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
I suggest you look up the word in proactive www.dictionary.com before asking that!

thanks i used your link and here is what i got

Proactive:
"Acting in advance to deal with an expected difficulty"

So now i put it to u again how does taking beno do the above?

i.e. how the hell does taking beno hlp u defend mid???

A

Agreac

Originally posted by Merl

New members get experience defending a keep, which might be useful later on when mid keeps are under attack, and they also get some rp's to get the basic RA's. Next question?

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Elthyr
Read back over this thread, note my guild, and you have your answer :)

Ah! That might explain the Elding Vakten in your sig......

E

Elthyr

Oh no! My life doesn't revolve around watching my RPs slowly scroll up! Whatever am I going to do?! :eek7:

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Elthyr
Oh no! My life doesn't revolve around watching my RPs slowly scroll up! Whatever am I going to do?! :eek7:

Not my problem dude :(

A

Agreac

Nice one albs! Was kinda pointless to log in with 1fg+ stealthers inside, but had to try. ;)

D

davey123456

as said in another thread :

Beno might be alb lands But Realm Defenders Claiming the Land as Midguard

SO correctly saying it then become Midguards lands (area) Not albs so yes We shall defend What is ours....

Think hard about it, or do we get another WHining responce here to :p

D

davey123456

As for Emain

Zerg lands or What !!!!

You either go with enought peeps to kill a zerg or be zerg

Where is the fun in that

5fgs v 1fg or vice versa

No fun what so ever

SO as you can expect Realm Defenders dont do Emain

rather a bit more friendly RvR instead Like keep defence etc

or Odins defence dont get large 10fgs albs runnign at you there

B

belth

You DO know that you actually can't claim any land in this game, do you?

PS. There's no "u" in it :p

D

davey123456

lets not start getting technical shall we :p

You know what i meant

The keep itself is on an area of Land guards patroll an area of land.

Any albs within that area will be attacked by patrol

so technically (cant spell sorry) the area is then Midguards

thats what i meant

Thankyou anyway

B

belth

No, the patrols are only trespassing... Except there are no patrols for Beno :p You might have invaded the keep, but you don't own it :eek:

H

hidon_steve

id post a decent reply but i would prbably get slapped by my GM davey...

anywho Realm Defenders dont RvR in emain... well sometimes they do but they get a nice long boooo'ing from me!

O

old.Ramas

Here's a little diagram to help you understand who RD are:

Albs -->:help: :whip: <-- RD

Why not look at you?

I had such a chuckle reading yours...

Beno might be alb lands But Realm Defenders Claiming the Land as Midguard

Awww. How cute.

Seriously guys, stop laying into Defenders of teh realm or whatever so hard, you'll scare them off and have noone to play with in here.

If you want to flame someone - that's what Arnor is for, and it's much more fun with Arnor beacuse we know who the fuck he is.

Edit:
so technically (cant spell sorry) the area is then Midguards

That one's my favourite - don't you just love it when the word they can't spell is technically.

/hug davey

Have you considered Defender of the Realm cuddly toys?

R

redknapp

I am going to have Arnors baby to promote the name of Realm Defenders!!

Its always fun to bait Albs, just when you think you've found the greatest fuckwit amongst em all, along comes a new contender to blow you away. Of course Glottis has been at the pinnacle for some time now, but this thread is full of wannabees :)

I think im coming back to Midgard soon, Naboo just cant compete

R

redknapp

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Awww. How cute.

Seriously guys, stop laying into Defenders of teh realm or whatever so hard, you'll scare them off and have noone to play with in here.

If you want to flame someone - that's what Arnor is for, and it's much more fun with Arnor beacuse we know who the fuck he is.

Edit:

That one's my favourite - don't you just love it when the word they can't spell is technically.

/hug davey

Have you considered Defender of the Realm cuddly toys?

Erm dont you mean the word they CAN spell is technically?

N

neleh

lol firstly Ramas, get a life, and shouldnt ure name be Ram-Ass? seems more appropriate tbh from ure stupid digs.

Then..........What do people take keeps for? erm to have DF is the main reason........or to maybe make a RR a bit less strenuous.

Sooooo by taking Alb keeps we are giving OUR Realm a bit of Defense in DF, ie keeping enemy realms out. Or if it was the latter suggestion it would be to give bonuses to our Realm via Relics, both being a way of Defense.

So stop moaning about how attacking and taking a keep cant defend us cos it can.

O

old.Ramas

Um, redknapp.....

....do I *really* have to explain it?

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Merl
Proactive:
"Acting in advance to deal with an expected difficulty"

So now i put it to u again how does taking beno do the above?

OK, wanna get all technical? Well you albs always whinge you need DF for your 45-50 stint, no DF = slower leveling = less to zerg for now :p

Fact is eventually this thread got to you, so you sent in a real zerg, 90 against 12....great odds, even then u struggled hehe. Now get back to emain and what you do best, leave the frontiers for professionals :m00:

B

Belomar

Re: Re: If anyone is planning a Beno retake

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Dont you just love it when albs admit they cant do squat prime time :p
We just proved you wrong, buster.
OK, wanna get all technical? Well you albs always whinge you need DF for your 45-50 stint, no DF = slower leveling = less to zerg for now :p
In fact, with the advent of Avalon City, practically no one goes to DF to level anymore.
Fact is eventually this thread got to you, so you sent in a real zerg, 90 against 12....great odds, even then u struggled hehe.
Ahh, we struggled? In what way? How about the 1 FG of Mids who foolishly left Benowyc while we were incoming and were wiped by a combination of Hibs and Albs? How about the reinforcements who arrived too late and never got into the keep?

N

neleh

How about Albs?

No need for a reason, everyone knows they suck and GOA all have alb chars.

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by neleh
How about Albs?

:clap: ¡¡¡Award for the CLUELESS reply of the thread!!! :clap:

N

neleh

Hmmm then u saying mines Clueless would surely make ures ummm.......more clueless?

Hmm yes u could day the same for mine, but u seem a bit of a dick so id point it out for ya.

O

old.Ramas

Jesus fricking christ.

What is it with retard mids and this thread?

The reason Vas is calling you clueless is that....

1) GOA are french - so in all likelyhood they all play hib.
2) GOA have jack all to do with class balance *because they don't write the game or affect it's content in any way*.

At least Defenders of Midguard (wherever the hell that is) were cute - this is just getting silly.

Let me guess, did the non-retard mids start 'suggesting' to known mid retards that they should hang out on the alb board or something just to get them out of the mid forum?

Help me out here.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

How about Albs?

LOL... there are GoA employees playing DaoC, but none play Alb chars oddly enough.
Much the same story with the pvp server... allmost nobody rolled an alb char... I wonder why.
Retard :)
Regards, Glottis

L

Lustedelf

How about Albs?

LOL @ ignorance and lack of knowledge

N

neleh

Oh im sorry ive marked URE board u bunch of mustache twisting, velvet wearing, post analysing, most prolly sweat ridden old farts!

i play the game and enjoy thinking of u getting really frustrated cos of what i say. End o'day its a game, or hadn't you realised?

And this is a board about a game, so dont you think youre being a little tooooo tetchy?

E

Ekydus

Oh im sorry ive marked URE board u bunch of mustache twisting, velvet wearing, post analysing, most prolly sweat ridden old farts!

i play the game and enjoy thinking of u getting really frustrated cos of what i say. End o'day its a game, or hadn't you realised?

And this is a board about a game, so dont you think youre being a little tooooo tetchy?

Why do you feel the need to justify yourself then?

Face it, you're wrong and now you're trying to act like you don't care.

N

neleh

Originally posted by Lustedelf
LOL @ ignorance and lack of knowledge

Soz bud but when i play a game, i play to enjoy it, and sadly my enjoyment does not amount to doing a survey of different countries to find out what realm each plays, and if they happen to work for GOA or a company that creates DAoC.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom