If albs do get to keep all the relics....

O

old.Tzeentch

i'd give them a shitload of whines and probably a bunch of cancelled accounts and the rightnow system overloaded :D

C

Cala-more

UPDATED NEWS IS UP. IT LOOKS LIKE HIBS WILL GET YOUR RELICS BK baa caps cant be assed to write again

A

Aule Valar

sounds like they haven't decided, but its quite likely

R

Ravenbourne

If they dont i for one will be canceling my account

M

McRobin

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
If they dont i for one will be canceling my account

Really? Over 3 little power relics, cmon ;)

L

lekkus

Ravenbourne pick up youre armor for youre ranger first k :D

F

froler-mid

look, when u try take back your power relics next week sometime, alb frontier will crash and all albs and hibs cant logg in, then mids will do a "ALB-RAID-ROXXOR". :D

i think hibs wont see any relics soon :D

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
i'd give them a shitload of whines and probably a bunch of cancelled accounts and the rightnow system overloaded :D

so agreed :)

O

old.FIN

hmm, albs will quit all accounts if we dont =)

and we r major of population here, so goa will loose 2 much =)

lmao

waiting my SWG here =)

N

Noche

Originally posted by old.FIN

lmao

waiting my SWG here =)

Nice idea hahahaha

E

Elomiem

hmm,u albs really think this is funny right?i wouldnt even be surprised if GOA announced that the albs could keep the relics as Albion has/is/will be GOA's pet's that they care for..
not even us albs would have done such an action (imo) and that really shows how low u can get...

M

Mavl

hmmm yes, they could let albs keep it, seeing as albs lost rightfully earned hib relics due to a zonecrash in an earlier rr ^^

an eye for an eye anyone? :p

And yes i do think this is funny ^^

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Elomiem
hmm,u albs really think this is funny right?i wouldnt even be surprised if GOA announced that the albs could keep the relics as Albion has/is/will be GOA's pet's that they care for..
This is a lot of fun, yes, I've been chuckling to myself for most of last evening. Also, if you're a Hib, you really have nothing to complain about -- it wasn't you who lost hours of preparation and planning due to a zone crash, and it is obvious that the power relics will be returned to Dun Dagda as soon as the GOA crew gets on the job.
not even us albs would have done such an action (imo) and that really shows how low u can get...
Us Albs? So you are one of the numerous spies we have in Hib land? ;)

H

heath

All the moaning and whining is really making me laugh....in the time it takes you to write " if Albs get the relics i am cancelling my account" you could have clicked on www.camelot-europe.goa.com and read this

General

[updated]Excalibur problems
[2003-29-06]

[update 9 :00pm BST]
Since the server is not fully operational and that many players are unable to log in, the "success" of relic raids done at this time will be checked on tomorrow to see if they are valid or not. If not, we will return the relics to the status they had early this afternoon. More news about this tomorrow.

Doesn't take much does it !!!!

So, it looks as though no matter who does a raid..it is pointless. Just a bit of fun to take advantage of a naff situation. Cos if the roles were reversed and there were about 20 Albs on in total, you wouldn't do it !!!

V

vargen

Originally posted by old.FIN

That would be great! coz albion is seriously overpopulated.

K

Keogh

Heh, since I joined these forums it has amazed me, the amount of whingers who post here.

After Albion took the Strength Relics with an early(ish) raid there was a shitload of Mids in this very forum whinging like buggery about alarmclocks and unfair times to take keeps/relics. Recently the Americans tried to kill Saddam Hussien by bombing where they thought he was very early in the morning. I wonder if Saddam phoned George W. Bush later that day saying that the attack was unfair cause GW Bush has a better alarmclock tha Saddam does? No of course he didn't. It's just a good valid tactic.

It now amuses me that the Hibs, who where having a chuckle to themselves when the Strength Relics were taken, are now whinging about the Power Relics. At the end of the day, if GOA think the Power Relics where taken unfairly then Hibs will get them back.

Instead of Hibs/Mids whinging when things don't go their way, how about plotting your revenge and get on with the game?

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by Keogh
Instead of Hibs/Mids whinging when things don't go their way, how about plotting your revenge and get on with the game?

So the Albs didn't whine when Mids took the str relics at 10:00cet? .. HAHA

K

Keogh

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
So the Albs didn't whine when Mids took the str relics at 10:00cet? .. HAHA

I can only comment on the time I have been subscribed to these forums, and in that time it's the Hibs and Mids who've been whinging the most. I have been playing DAoC for 3 months and this last week or so is the first time I've seen us with any relics, and the 20% bonuses we now have pale into insignificance compared to the amusement I've had watching you lot climb out of your prams at every opportunity. :D

B

Belomar

Originally posted by vargen
That would be great! coz albion is seriously overpopulated.
Stop flogging that dead horse, the realms have balanced out and now there is not much difference between the Mid and Alb populations.

F

finbahr

Originally posted by Belomar
Stop flogging that dead horse, the realms have balanced out and now there is not much difference between the Mid and Alb populations.

but what about HIB so it has not evened it self out has it there are 3 realms try not to forget it

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by finbahr
but what about HIB so it has not evened it self out has it there are 3 realms try not to forget it

But stop picking just on Albion then....
We are talking a difference of 5%, not a 20% difference mind you.

About the loving Albs got in the 1.60 patch, lets bitch some more about how uber Albs are... Yes, in every patch Albs got loving, and Hibs or Mids never got any....
Noobs
Regards, Glottis

B

Belomar

Originally posted by finbahr
Ehhh, no, Einstein, I know there is a realm called Hibernia (and I also know you are underpopulated compared to the other two realms), but the original poster was Mid and I tried to angle my post towards that.

O

old.Nol

I can only comment on the time I have been subscribed to these forums, and in that time it's the Hibs and Mids who've been whinging the most. I have been playing DAoC for 3 months and this last week or so is the first time I've seen us with any relics, and the 20% bonuses we now have pale into insignificance compared to the amusement I've had watching you lot climb out of your prams at every opportunity. :D

here

O

old.Nol

Some of us Hibs are laughing, I thought it was hilarious but I doubt very much whether Albion will be able to keep those relics. I don't think Hibernia would have done the same thing.

I am sorry for the Mids, but as has been proved on many occasions, relics raids are not won till the relics are home. I recall Hib getting through the doors, taking the relic, only to fumble on the last hurdle.

People will not give up because of the fact that they lost the relics in this manner. They will give up because of the nature of the loss i.e. We lost relics because the server is crap and we pay money to play on it. We pay the same amount of money as the countries with the good servers.

As for giving up because GOA restore them, then good riddance in my opinion, because you are more likely an arsehole if you think Albion deserve to keep them. I think many of your realm mates will be pleased to see a cock like that move on too...

edit - You have to be a complete fucking twat to even consider comparing this to a real world invasion.

I

Ironfoot

Maybe you should check the forum history then before flapping your gums. Albs were, are and always will be the biggest whiners here.

I suggest you look at the state of the whine fest from when the mids took the str relics at 10am cet last time. The whine was so strong it could have been classed as moonshine and was in urgent need of being accompanied by a mature stilton or cheddar cheese.

K

Keogh

At the end of the day it's you mids and hibs who've been whinging the most in the last month or so and you seem to do it at every opportunity. Just play the game and roll with the punches.

And as for me being a twat for comparing relic raids with real life invations I wasn't. But then again I don't suppose you've had enough education yet to understand that I was on about tactics that are relevent in real life and games.

Anyway, don't worry, I'm sure something new will happen ingame soon for you to whinge about.

V

Vladdie

Can someone pls code a script autoclosing and deleting threads without any content at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom