ie right click problem

T

Tom

right clicking images in ie won't allow me to save in anything other than 'untitled.bmp' mode. Any ideas? Save target as works fine.

X

xane

Try emptying the cache first, but saying that I keep getting this problem too regardless.

T

Tom

Thx Xane, that fixed it.

FBM, thats not very helpful, feckoff please :D

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by Tom
It was a serious recommendation - I would strongly encourage you to use a browser other than Internet Explorer, as it is really rather poor in a number of important respects, mainly in the area of standards compliance.

X

Xavier

until about a week ago I used IE as my primary and Firebird when I remembered I had it installed, but since having a squiz at v0.7 IE is a goner (ok, apart from OWA...) - it really WILL soar past IE if Microsoft don't do something quickly.

Xav

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Tom
Thx Xane, that fixed it.

Tom you should know by now that you cant ask any IE related question here without sameone pimping FB (ant there is a good reason for that... mainly it rocks )

S

(Shovel)

We should set the swear filter to replace any post with the word "IE" or "Internet Explorer" with a URL to Firebird, save anyone replying :)

-- Having said that, there are click bugs in FB 0.7 too, intermittant and may relate to the Tabbrowser extensions, not sure yet. Essentially, it prevents a link from opening when you click on it. Intermittant, and doesn't seem to happen as much as it used to.
I did try the latest nightly the other day, but couldn't use my existing profile with it, so didn't give it a thorough look, hassle and all that :)

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by (Shovel)
We should set the swear filter to replace any post with the word "IE" or "Internet Explorer" with a URL to Firebird, save anyone replying :)

-- Having said that, there are click bugs in FB 0.7 too, intermittant and may relate to the Tabbrowser extensions, not sure yet. Essentially, it prevents a link from opening when you click on it. Intermittant, and doesn't seem to happen as much as it used to.
I did try the latest nightly the other day, but couldn't use my existing profile with it, so didn't give it a thorough look, hassle and all that :)

had some probs with the tabbrowser extension aswell, seems fine since i disabled them.

Only wish [click to play flash thingy] would let me select sites that are allowed to autmaticly play flash crap

S

(Shovel)

Originally posted by Sibanac
had some probs with the tabbrowser extension aswell, seems fine since i disabled them.

Only wish [click to play flash thingy] would let me select sites that are allowed to autmaticly play flash crap

Get a post on the extension mailing list if I were you :)

I'll test the tabbrowser whatsit next time I'm at such a site, disable it and try again etc.

C

Ch3tan

tabbrowser extension works fine, but I had problems with the pie interface -when i uninstalled it, it disabled pressing of my wheel doing anything!

Firebird is the way forward Tom, I was perfectly happy with IE, just tried FB out of curiosity -and never looked back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom