Ideas to improve the game

C

Col|

I read in one of the upcoming patch notes, that all keep guards will rush the inner door when it gets to about 25%, to try and repel those attacking it. All well and good, but since theres usually a fair few tanks on the doors anyway, having say 8 yellow/blue guards rush there, isn't really going to make that much difference to an undefended keep. Now as someone said above, if the upgraded versions were that much harder, it might be different and more fun to give it a go. I also think more siege gear would be fun to try, crafter made as well, think siege ladders would make relic raids a bit more interesting, so would things like boiling oil/large rocks for keep defence, there is a post about somewhere where a few good ideas were thrown about for new siege items. :)

S

Sharma

The best idea i reckon for game improvement is to catch up the the yanks, GOA said a while ago, "the gap is almost gone between us and the US servers"

BS.

we are now FIVE patches behind!

S

Sigurd

Think we're more likely to get dragons to fly around on, than catch up with the US servers.

D

Doogle

BETTER SECURE LOGIN STUFF!!!... BETTER HELP SYSTEM.. EASIER EMAIL CONTACTS... AND A CHAT ROOM WHERE SOME STAFF OF DAoC ECT CAN CHAT AND REPLY TO OUR QUESTIONS!!!

FFS DAoC im getting pi**ed off with some minor errors that ppl are getting and im getting... DAoC is a good game but when it comes to the help and the customer service its crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom