Ideas for ressurecting DAOC Old-Lands zones

Kais

Banned
Shike said:
Crafting in DAoC is actually very very easy aslong as you have the cash to skill up to LGM. My wife did it in 3 weeks or so as an armorcrafter, it aint much tbh.

And 10mins for an _uber_ mob? Comon now :)

I mean _uber_ mob when I type _uber_ mob and not some sissycrapmob.

nelos is supposedly a hard enc yet 3 characters can kill it within 10 mins ( purp con hitting for 500+ per swing and around 15 purp con adds). Many of whoodoos examples ring true aswell, albeit many are not 100% drop rate, its still easier to farm items with nice stats than get good quality crafted armour.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:
nelos is supposedly a hard enc yet 3 characters can kill it within 10 mins ( purp con hitting for 500+ per swing and around 15 purp con adds). Many of whoodoos examples ring true aswell, albeit many are not 100% drop rate, its still easier to farm items with nice stats than get good quality crafted armour.

True but the tactic most threesomes use to kill Nelos is done in a fashion that makes his adds non hostile, and in those siturations any mostly melee based mob is going to die fairly easy against decent players.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
Perhaps because they thought something like this:

You fail to see my point entirely, us crafters spend hours and days to get good enough fo MP high items, its a really long slog to LGM in any craft, and these days unless you get lucky with MP, really not worth doing. On the other hand, 1fg, 10 minutes and presto, MP drops, major utility, why bother. Heck even some ROGs have better procs and stats that make crafted look crap, thats plain sick.
whats the idea of spending 2 days pushing a button? aye thats fun. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom