healer pac
cleric
druid
paladin
cab
cab
body sorc
Bainshee

A pure caster group would never work vs. any good banlord/good support interrupt.(not that its very likely you will ever face that on camlann though :m00: )

would personally go with this one.

1: perfecter cleric
2: perfecter druid
3: sojourner bard
4: banelord bd
5: battlemaster warrior
6: banelord zerger/bm
7: convoker body sorc
8: convoker light eld

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
with upcoming changes, rather have a healer instead of druid/cleric and replace warrior with friar/warden

Himse

FH is my second home
confused said:
pala in a group that has a shammy, i don't see your logic

bg? a paladin is best bg'er tbh, and guarder due to insanely high AF, its purely a defencive thing.

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
bg? a paladin is best bg'er tbh, and guarder due to insanely high AF, its purely a defencive thing.

well.. with new patches coming wardens and heavy tanks will outdo any pallys work.. except giving end

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Kallahanden said:
well.. with new patches coming wardens and heavy tanks will outdo any pallys work.. except giving end

I guess you havent read 1.83a patchnotes

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Alekine said:
caster = insta kill , 1 caster in the grp is enough :fluffle:

"OK"! learn to prekite, learn to kite with your whole group to one direction, learn to preheal and improve your positioning.

such a retarted answer.

confused

Can't get enough of FH
hmm rethink

Tank group
Savage
Savage
Savage
Champ
Reaver
Bard
Healer
Cleric

Caster
Sorc
Wizzie fire
Wizzie fire
light eldy
Champ
Bard
Cleric
warden

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Hulio said:
A pure caster group would never work vs. any good banlord/good support interrupt.(not that its very likely you will ever face that on camlann though :m00: )

would personally go with this one.

1: perfecter cleric
2: perfecter druid
3: sojourner bard
4: banelord bd
5: battlemaster warrior
6: banelord zerger/bm
7: convoker body sorc
8: convoker light eld

pure caster groups do work. And tbh the level on skill on Camlann not worse then cluster server

this setup seems pretty decent altough i think a theurgist is mandatory

Hulio

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
pure caster groups do work. And tbh the level on skill on Camlann not worse then cluster server

like i said, they just wont stand vs. good interrupters, and its really not that hard to keep 4 casters busy with 2+ banelords and a few supporters interrupting aswell. pure caster group will steamroll anyone whoes not good at interrupting - no doubt.

old.windforce said:
this setup seems pretty decent altough i think a theurgist is mandatory

thought about theurgist aswell, but most groups will have atleast 1 ae/pb nuker, and if played well he can keep support/casters free of pets.
A banelord bd is more reliable as interrupt bot imo :)

Himse

FH is my second home
lol:p yes 1.83a is uber paladin love, but i totally forgot about warden.. but id still favour pally + cleric.

maybe run

sorc
cab
bainshee
bainshee
cleric
druid
pally
bm / merc for banelord

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
why would you choose merc over zerks in assist train?

Good question hehe. But i prefer Merc's, comparing the two is hard, both do devastating damage.

Anytime stun is allways sweet, though the crush damage isent very viable vs the support chain amors, but neither are the axe damage. Zerks have conquerer, which of course is a really good style, but Merc's have they're fair share of very decent behind style's.

Then we have the Berserk mode, screaming "kill me" and with Berserker's relatively low defense combined with no parry/evade in Berserk mode makes it close to an insta kill. Merc's wearing chain armor have a better survivability vs tank groups. The anytime stun works very nicely against caster groups if the target survives the first round of hitts it's stunned the next so... :)

Meh im bored at school, which is why i can be arsed to write this much lol, peace out fellas.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Hulio said:
like i said, they just wont stand vs. good interrupters, and its really not that hard to keep 4 casters busy with 2+ banelords and a few supporters interrupting aswell. pure caster group will steamroll anyone whoes not good at interrupting - no doubt.

thought about theurgist aswell, but most groups will have atleast 1 ae/pb nuker, and if played well he can keep support/casters free of pets.
A banelord bd is more reliable as interrupt bot imo :)

good prekiting and extending will make it impossible for the banelord tanks to interrupt more then 1 caster while he is nuked down in 2 rounds of assisting debuff nukers.

A theurgist is a way better interupter because he can interrupt while he is dead. In my days of 8v8 a lot of action was in toa and a bonedancer needs to recast pets every time you port.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom