PC Master Race Icarus

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Pre-warning.

It's not finished.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's not persistent though is it? What elements of the game are persistent? I'd imagine it'd get pretty boring quickly if everything was wiped after a couple of hours session.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You have a persistent base that you can work on without the missions, exp is slower. It's a different take on the survival game. You keep your level and your skill tree over missions, but the missions are, essentially, you are dropped in the middle of nowhere with an objective that may be quick or may take time to get there and get out, build what you need.

It's actually pretty good, but there are apparently issues that people are encountering and parts of the tech tree say "coming soon"

Your talent tree and your list of blueprints carry over as your character progress, with an RPGish exp system and skill system.

Edit, it also appears poorly optimised, 1080ti, play most things at 4k 60fps but had to crank this way down to 1080 to get the ultra settings, it looks OK but not what I would expect a PC to struggle with. The weather effects are ace too.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y069uNy5Ug0

It's still kinda shit. I want open world, but I also want the missions, some sort of progression. Main hub base, satellite bases, even have air drops, export stuff off planet for cash, buy stuff, proper mission rewards that suit progression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom