Iain/Magnus/GOA You have not fixed the email problem

Tioub

Fledgling Freddie
i have 7 IRL friends who haven't got their key and neither do I, so i think its just bullshit when they say there is only 10k ppls left who doesn't got the key. And alot of ppl here on freddys haven't got the key.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
still waiting, now at 23 and a half hours since i entered my valid key

what the hell is going on?

jedspeedy

Fledgling Freddie
24 hours since i entered my valid key and no email
nice work goa :twak:

i hope its not going to be like this when the game gos live but knowing goa it will be :(

mrbandersnatch

Fledgling Freddie
1 account I have validated and can log in to beta with. The ONLY reason I can do this is I SPAMMED the server with 8 simultaneous registrations last night (same key/details). Of the NINE (9) attempts to confirm this key I have received back FOUR emails. More than 50% of the attempts to register the key have VANISHED. As an aside, emails took between 20 minutes and 5 hours to respond to the spamming.

1 other account/key I only did a single attempt to validate (at about 4pm BST yesterday). I have not yet received an activation email for that key/account.

So yes, GOAs "hack" to try and fix this problem didn't work and many people are just NOT going to get a key registered unless they try again.

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
well ive just had another disheartening chat with a guildie, who is thinking of waiting a while after launch to play, they are one of the lucky ones who has managed to get in game, but it seems that the more people we get in the servers the buggier the mobs are getting, trying to do public and normal quests with mobs either not being attackable or becomming not attackable halfway thru the fight. (they can still attack us)

add to that the ones that cant even get online and its getting really depressing

Warped

Fledgling Freddie
It's been 27 hours since I registered my beta code the first time
and I've tried 5-10 times more after that, still no emails...
I guess I'll be trying to spam since it seems like it works.

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
try to log in anyway... I'm patching and havn't got any mail yet and I submitted my code 26-28 hours ago

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That's bullshit from someone who can't even put a date and time in the news he is writing. The account creation is down and I have to assume it is a prerequisite for entering beta keys.

"Naturally, we will give you an update about the situation tomorrow morning." - the morning is over by now, still no news on when it will be opened again.

deja vu

Sorry but this is a fuck up. I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. They seemed to be making an effort but its the same story as before. It all goes tits up and GOA keep it zipped. Sure things are going to go wrong from time to time, especially in a BETA but they really need to sort out their customer service and communications.

Oh and listening to people when they warned against a creaking flash driven home page.

Naybuff

Fledgling Freddie
27hr

27hr l8er and no email..

the pain is slow but maybe there is light at the end

anythink got be better than the boredom of WoW pvp ( 27hr bit like the old queues for battlegroup):fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom