i10

O

old.BlueFire

I would like to know who is going to i10 please.. Out of those going to i10, I would like to know those who will be playing RTCW there. If they are playing RTCW, if they are going with clan m8's or on their own hoping to pick-up a clan to play for there.......

The reason for this, is that r4ngers are going and we have only 3 players. We r looking for 3 more to play for our clan @ i10.

Before u ask, yes i am going as well.

Thank You for ur help in this matter.

O

old.Jas

I'll be at i10 - not playing RtCW. Don't let that stop you buying me a beer though

O

old.BlueFire

Originally posted by Jas
I'll be at i10 - not playing RtCW. Don't let that stop you buying me a beer though

haha!! u wished u was getting a beer!!

O

old.gust0o

Methinks I might well be on my way to i10, though I'm not sure whether I'll be playing much, or simply sorting out some business...

... mind you, I'd be up for a game of Wolf given half the chance :)

O

old.Skull

Originally posted by BlueFire

Wouldnt know.

now that is a classic reply...its apt in every way cage could want it to be.

C

.cage

Yeah Skull :)

Nevermind eh bluefire? And here's me thinking only a retard wouldn't know what the sunshine bus is.... heh, ironic that isn't it. I appear to have forgotten about the ignorant simpletons, like you bluefire.

O

old.BlueFire

Originally posted by CageCunt
Yeah Skull :)

Nevermind eh bluefire? And here's me thinking only a retard wouldn't know what the sunshine bus is.... heh, ironic that isn't it. I appear to have forgotten about the ignorant simpletons, like you bluefire.

Only ever seen Spacco/Wheelchair/Old gits buses. No others.

As u seen to know about them, u probably used to go in one.

C

.cage

No, i'm just not a totally ignorant fuck. If you have to take part in / experience everything you 'know' about, then you redefine ignorant.

But that's no surprise coming from the sheer wit of your posts, is it.

Funny really, going off your logic, you're a "spacko old git"

O

old.BlueFire

No, i'm just not a totally ignorant fuck. If you have to take part in / experience everything you 'know' about, then you redefine ignorant.

But that's no surprise coming from the sheer wit of your posts, is it.

Funny really, going off your logic, you're a "spacko old git"

I am completly normal. Perfect Eye sight and hearing.

Ur just a f***ing nob-head who likes to be offensive to everyone, without reason....

Must be because u have a small cock.. Like people who drive Sports Cars, they have to have something to boost their ego.

C

.cage

I'd like to take the time to point out bluefires homepage, which is in his profile.

Your picture totally negates your argument. It proves in itself that you're worthless to society, and are probably part of care in the community.

Have a nice day.

O

old.BlueFire

I'd like to take the time to point out bluefires homepage, which is in his profile.

Your picture totally negates your argument. It proves in itself that you're worthless to society, and are probably part of care in the community.

Have a nice day.

The only thing ur good for is lining the flower beds as Fertilizer.

O

old.gust0o

Well, well... it looks like we have something of a domestic going on here :)

Chill, you can both take slightly more conventional buses to i10 so you can trade loving sentiments close-up :D

C

.cage

Evidently.

Now get to work, those of us with an IQ >20 need our coal you know.

O

old.gust0o

S'ok Cage, you're only a decade behind the rest of the country - we don't have a coal industry anymore :)

O

old.gust0o

Think we can get this as juicy as your average Burger King advert? :D

O

old.Skull

i think i'm going to submit that website to somethingawful for ALoD

C

.cage

LOL
And also, skull, i've only just remembered who you are.

You dirty gypsy :)

G

Gangster No:1

Cage

In the words of an old comedian you wouldnt have heard of:

ooooooooo you are awful.............but I like you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom