Football I would just like to say

rynnor

Rockhound
I reckon Liverpool will be on 10 men before the end of the game.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Loving the 2nd leg :)

rynnor

Rockhound
Its a great spectacle for the neutral - however my daughter has been supporting Chelsea in the 2nd half because she thinks its Cheese v Liver and she doesnt like liver...

Edit - (because of the shortened names on the ITV scores)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
First half we were awful, not now though :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Haha will be a good last 10 mins.... one more for Liverpooool.... :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Jesus christ. Good game but come on!

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
I hate both teams but this has to be one of the best (if not the best) matches of the season

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's woeful defending though, lots of missed passes. High scoring, but hardly fantastic football.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
well yeah have to agree. cech is terrible now, nothing like his first couple of seasons. a lot of set piece goals etc. but for drama its been right up there

rynnor

Rockhound
well yeah have to agree. cech is terrible now, nothing like his first couple of seasons.

Heh you stole my words - aye I'd swap Cech for Reina anytime now - he just looked rattled and never settled.

He made a lot of awful decisions like he didnt trust his own defence - is that the lack of Terry?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeh, Cech was just awful. Chelsea need to start looking at alternatives to him, didn't rate him at all tonight.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Heh you stole my words - aye I'd swap Cech for Reina anytime now - he just looked rattled and never settled.

He made a lot of awful decisions like he didnt trust his own defence - is that the lack of Terry?

i think its more lack of carvalho, chelseas defence isnt the same without him. it was the same against bolton there at the weekend, that was with the crybaby.

EDIT: geez didnt even realise carvalho was playing tonight (didnt hear his name mentioned)....cant explain how bad they were then, if they play like that barca will have a field day

Embattle

FH is my second home
Cech has been problematic since he came back from his injury, Chelsea did what I hate most which is sit back and play for the win via hoping to shut out the other team which they did twice and which never works.

The game may of been exciting with some real good moments but overall the game showed sloppy defence and average goalkeeping.

rynnor

Rockhound
The game may of been exciting with some real good moments but overall the game showed sloppy defence and average goalkeeping.

True but games with great defending and goalkeeping are seldom the most exciting to watch (edit - unless you like 0-0 :) - this was a classic emotional rollercoaster game - if only these guys could play each other every week :)

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
True but games with great defending and goalkeeping are seldom the most exciting to watch - this was a classic emotional rollercoaster game - if only these guys could play each other every week :)

well these guys have met in the champions league for 5 seasons running, in these two matches there was more goals than all of the other matches together, so they arent all great :p infact i remember some of them being terrible

rynnor

Rockhound
well these guys have met in the champions league for 5 seasons running, in these two matches there was more goals than all of the other matches together,

We have Chelsea's great performance in the first game to thank for all this - forced Liverpool to come out all guns blazing!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Boring defensive Liverpool eh?

It's how Rafa sets 'em out - to nick a 1-0 win. There've been no high-scoring games of note for ages ;)

Honestly, it was such a good game I'm not bothered about the result too much. When it was 4-3 I thought we'd do it, but should have had a corner and then the ref missed a push on the dire Lucas in the build up to Lampy's final strike...

Ah well - we shit 'em up good :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Scouse,

Was a fantastic game to watch, real edge of the seat stuff. Guy at work said the same thing, sod the score, best game of the Champions so far.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Make sure you beat the scummers if you make the final. No Terry slip-ups :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom