I wonder...

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I am not whining here, but i seriously ask myself this question over and over.

What drives mids to stay at bledmeer?
Really???
I go there quite alot, but i almost never ever see anyone else there except for maybe 1 or 2 other (hib or alb) every 15mins.
Yet bled always has these 4-5 stealther, the 2-5 Wl's, the BD's camping inside the tower safe and sound waiting untill that 1 soloer every 20mins runs over their mine so they can abuse there pet without seeing us.

Don't you think it would be more fun to go hunt for ppl instead off all sticking together as it IS pretty fucking dead there. I guess the above reason is why.

Please explain to me why you stay there? I really wanna know without flaming anyone.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
it has it moments out at bled... trouble is alot of places ure going to get insta ganked by fg's or stealthers if u go anywhere else in small numbers....

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I personally never stay at bled, but i think the reason mids stay there, is as everyday a fg hib/albs will come to BB, nd camp the top floor with a fG.

So i guess thats why mids camp there

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
They stay there to make it 'hardmode' for you.Basically censi asked awhile back that anyone RR5 and under should stay at Bled as rp fodder for your PM sz.Ofc afew more hang around cos they enjoy ruining these 'hardmode' rps for you cos we don`t like people who create new toons, get pl`ed and kitted out, only to disband without even a thnx/cya............. the rest just get bored of rebuffing and getinga boat to beno/agramon to be sent back 2 mins later by the RR5 'hardmode' rps that are waiting there:pLet me return the question to you thesa.If every mid left Bled to go diferant areas,how long would you hang around Bled for then?or alternatively...who in your opinion should be allowed to rvr at bled from midgard?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
I personally never stay at bled, but i think the reason mids stay there, is as everyday a fg hib/albs will come to BB, nd camp the top floor with a fG.

So i guess thats why mids camp there

Bull shit, I know one alb fg who goes there regular, and they dont go there at 10 am.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
What drives Mids to stay at Bledmeer? What drives Hibs and Albs to come to Bledmeer? What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
same reason there is almost always a vamp or even 5-8 hib grp at mid side poc
The same reason people happly grey gank when df changes hands
its waht some people like doing

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Bull shit, I know one alb fg who goes there regular, and they dont go there at 10 am.

Who said anything about 10 am?

And i reckon i could take a SS, everyday of atleast 1 or more fg's albs/hibs camping BB.

I think i would know, i run past there enough when swmming to docks.:)

Carter

Banned
Belomar said:
What drives Mids to stay at Bledmeer? What drives Hibs and Albs to come to Bledmeer? What came first, the chicken or the egg?
the egg. for any normal person with an IQ > 100 that was an easy question

so here the reason why since you couldn't figure it out yourself

In nature, living things evolve through changes in their DNA. In an animal like a chicken, DNA from a male sperm cell and a female ovum meet and combine to form a zygote -- the first cell of a new baby chicken. This first cell divides innumerable times to form all of the cells of the complete animal. In any animal, every cell contains exactly the same DNA, and that DNA comes from the zygote.

Chickens evolved from non-chickens through small changes caused by the mixing of male and female DNA or by mutations to the DNA that produced the zygote. These changes and mutations only have an effect at the point where a new zygote is created. That is, two non-chickens mated and the DNA in their new zygote contained the mutation(s) that produced the first true chicken. That one zygote cell divided to produce the first true chicken.

Prior to that first true chicken zygote, there were only non-chickens. The zygote cell is the only place where DNA mutations could produce a new animal, and the zygote cell is housed in the chicken's egg. So, the egg must have come first.

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:

Really???
I go there quite alot, but i almost never ever see anyone else there except for maybe 1 or 2 other (hib or alb) every 15mins.
Yet bled always has these 4-5 stealther, the 2-5 Wl's, the BD's camping inside the tower safe and sound waiting untill that 1 soloer every 20mins runs over their mine so they can abuse there pet without seeing us.

you think that people who play a WL or a BD find out how to buy a boat ticket :eek2:

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Castus said:
They stay there to make it 'hardmode' for you.Basically censi asked awhile back that anyone RR5 and under should stay at Bled as rp fodder for your PM sz.Ofc afew more hang around cos they enjoy ruining these 'hardmode' rps for you cos we don`t like people who create new toons, get pl`ed and kitted out, only to disband without even a thnx/cya............. the rest just get bored of rebuffing and getinga boat to beno/agramon to be sent back 2 mins later by the RR5 'hardmode' rps that are waiting there:pLet me return the question to you thesa.If every mid left Bled to go diferant areas,how long would you hang around Bled for then?or alternatively...who in your opinion should be allowed to rvr at bled from midgard?

First of all , if you are referring to my SB i rolled.
Braakjekk Pl'd me a bit, and i pl'd myself from 28 to 50. SH let me tag along on 3 artis where i brought 2 chars and rolled, only got credit for them except for the SOM, but nobody else needed it. I won the malice and gave it to someone else in SH cuz i wanted to be a good sport.

I got 70% exp on my artis though from SH, so I am thankfull for that and for the SOM and credits. I also didnt leave without saying a word, there was just few ppl online and I did it then because that is when i found Korstess (GM) online.

ok then...

To answer your question, ppl that would ROAM around agramon ford-bleddocks, (its a pretty nice area to rvr in) would find me there to fight them for example.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:

Really???

Don't you think it would be more fun to go hunt for ppl instead off all sticking together as it IS pretty fucking dead there. I guess the above reason is why.

Please explain to me why you stay there? I really wanna know without flaming anyone.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

hard to redo 6 resistbuffs if u move to far away from the hatchery m8

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
a more relevant question might be why 2fgs of fairly highrr albs always and consistently like to run around stuck like shite to each other.

Gamah

Banned
Theseus said:

They enjoy being...

trafficcone27lv.jpg

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Theseus said:
Probably cuz' of the same reason hibs and albs stay at their keeps ^^

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Probably cuz' of the same reason hibs and albs stay at their keeps ^^
i never see any hibs camping DC tbh.
atleast not with the same numbers mids do

mids are the only ones who camp a bridge with such many players

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Carter said:
In nature, living things evolve through changes in their DNA. In an animal like a chicken, DNA from a male sperm cell and a female ovum meet and combine to form a zygote -- the first cell of a new baby chicken. This first cell divides innumerable times to form all of the cells of the complete animal. In any animal, every cell contains exactly the same DNA, and that DNA comes from the zygote.

Chickens evolved from non-chickens through small changes caused by the mixing of male and female DNA or by mutations to the DNA that produced the zygote. These changes and mutations only have an effect at the point where a new zygote is created. That is, two non-chickens mated and the DNA in their new zygote contained the mutation(s) that produced the first true chicken. That one zygote cell divided to produce the first true chicken.

Prior to that first true chicken zygote, there were only non-chickens. The zygote cell is the only place where DNA mutations could produce a new animal, and the zygote cell is housed in the chicken's egg. So, the egg must have come first.

Interesting but completely unreliable without any source included :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Carter said:

LOL :clap:

Rep for joo!

peder

Fledgling Freddie
you! make us e stays!!!
easy farms realms pits ehehe kekekek

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Carter said:
It is called a metaphor. Go look it up.

Meanwhile, perhaps you should attribute HowStuffWork's article on the subject, which you copied straight off and passed off as your own. No one likes a plagiarist.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
The problem is there isnt enough balance to the geography

Hibs are prepared to go to the best places to hunt their enemy, doesnt matter where it is, how far away, how many boats you have to get on etc... Hibs will go there. (same with some albs too)

The problem with doorstep is the time it takes for freshly killed opponent to get back in the saddle... Like you can kill some random roglord mage at bleed, and 1 minute later you are fighting some tank and the mage is back to add.

The worse the mid player the more likely you are to find them RVRing at bleed. The good high RR mid stealthers are the ones that crop up in the unusual places and make the effort to get their RP's (para, brakj, snorig etc etc..)..

The real problem tbh is just the high population of casters in that area.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

The turnip. :worthy:

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
Why mids stay at bled? because that where the main stream of rvr is atm, has been for a while now, i prefer alb agramon bridge these days :)

pip

Banned
Theseus said:

Really???

cba to look for a fight :)

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
Carter said:

do you have over 100 IQ if you can use google ? http://science.howstuffworks.com/question85.htm

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
It is called a metaphor. Go look it up.

Meanwhile, perhaps you should attribute HowStuffWork's article on the subject, which you copied straight off and passed off as your own. No one likes a plagiarist.

LOL :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Devilseye said:
i never see any hibs camping DC tbh.
atleast not with the same numbers mids do

mids are the only ones who camp a bridge with such many players
I have seen it many many many many times through out the ages of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom