I wish..

Mey

Part of the furniture
I wish you'd just call :(

Ugh, I hate how my last month and a half of uni have been so shit because of some girl. :/

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Been there :( sorry bud.

Chin up though, things will get better.

Jail Bait

Fledgling Freddie
I wish you'd just call :(

Ugh, I hate how my last month and a half of uni have been so shit because of some girl. :/

Look at it this way

you could have wasted a lot more of your life before finding out she dont want you

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Give her a call.. What's the worst that can happen? Really.. Think about it

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Give her a call.. What's the worst that can happen? Really.. Think about it

Well said, but CorN is feeling a bit ghey today. What he also meant to say was get some balls and do it! :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Think of the other option; you could be on a streak of 2 years without so much as a kiss :p

Mey

Part of the furniture
You know what, friends are awesome.

Had a really long conversation with a rather close friend about everything. Spoke about former loves, unfollowed love, etc..

Kinda kicked me out of the; omg i will never love anyone again phase. As i've remebered that I have loved, I do love, and will love again.

So now i'm at the point where I am truly ready to cowboy the fuck up.

Jail Bait

Fledgling Freddie
That is the spirit !!!!

Go find another filly to throw the saddle on

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Chin up though, things will get better.

6a00e54f937a85883401287716a360970c-800wi

YankMom

Fledgling Freddie
Don't bother feeling sorrowful about the one who won't call back... ever.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Shag her best friend.

Webcam it.

this. and tell everyone while your ex is in earshot, that the best friend was lightyears better than the previous article. ass/boobs/genital warts much prettier, etc.

and when you're done acting up, you may want to consider going out there and having an adventure. I did, and it was fun. for lack of another cliche, life is too short to sit about feeling bad. snap to it dude.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Another one bites the dust ... Sorry to hear that from you, its not easy, I know it :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
No it's not easy but we do survive and always looking on the 'omg its hard' aspect actually brings you down (theres a woman at work who every sodding day says 'oh hi, how are you, it must be so hard' and I feel like saying well, tbh I was ok but you depress me!!)

We do survive, if you can go 'find love again' great but jesus lol don't even think about it, I am not cynical I do like it when things work out for people I like romance and hope and things but tbh none of that's for me at this time just don't even think about it, think about you and do what Teedles (very wise fella!) said go have fun, have an adventure and just be nice to yourself.

It's shit when people don't call or treat you badly but thats their problem, how it makes you feel is yours and I know it is tricky but don't let someone have that power over you to make you sad just by not calling you. Go bungee jumping and get a starbar for afters :D

There's another whole new life waiting for you here, go see what it involves
xx

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
don't let someone have that power over you to make you sad just by not calling you.

Wisest advice ever.

Shame its not always that easy, no matter how hard you try to not give her/him that power, a simple glare or smile can bring your armor down.

Still, wisest advice ever. :iagree:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom