I wish I could see thread titles

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Is there any kind of icon that could be added to each topic, so that at a quick glance viewers could see if the thread has been added to since they last viewed it?
The threads show as unread if any content had been added, it's always been this way, I don't understand what you mean.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
when you open up a image in a seperate box, ie, like in the booty thread, the expand and close tabs in the top right of the box are not showing, they are there if you hover over them, but they are the same colour as the background it seems

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The threads show as unread if any content had been added, it's always been this way, I don't understand what you mean.

Well I just look at the main page now and don't really understand what's going on. I see italic text, bold text, white text, it all looks like a mess to me.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well I just look at the main page now and don't really understand what's going on. I see italic text, bold text, white text, it all looks like a mess to me.
Italics are sticky threads, white non bold is for read, green bold is for unread. This applies only to the green theme obviously....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah. I'm getting used to it but maybe the font has changed? Seems quite "sharp".

There's a few people talking about typing lag. But I don't seem to be experiencing it any more, so go figure :)

I quite like the new dual-column forum page.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
when you open up a image in a seperate box, ie, like in the booty thread, the expand and close tabs in the top right of the box are not showing, they are there if you hover over them, but they are the same colour as the background it seems
This is a bug in the framework and a fix is due to be released this week.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah. I'm getting used to it but maybe the font has changed? Seems quite "sharp".

There's a few people talking about typing lag. But I don't seem to be experiencing it any more, so go figure :)

I quite like the new dual-column forum page.
Have not made any changes yet. The lag could have been when the sticky navbar was enabled as it was firing off lots of javascript requests.

Chilly

Balls of steel
The contrast between bg and thread titles is still far too low. I use a colour calibrated LCD panel, too, not some piece of shit. The low contrast is straining my eyes and I load the forum less because of it. I bet if you looked at usage stats, they're lower since the change.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm ok with the look (it's much easier on mobile devices btw).

However, the one change I think's important at the moment is the links need to be a different colour. I'm currently resorting to >doing this< around anyting that is a link as I know a lot of people can't see 'em (apart from on apple devices of course).

:)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The contrast between bg and thread titles is still far too low. I use a colour calibrated LCD panel, too, not some piece of shit. The low contrast is straining my eyes and I load the forum less because of it. I bet if you looked at usage stats, they're lower since the change.
Got a mockup including colour numbers? (also use a Dell 2713H factory calibrated)
I'm ok with the look (it's much easier on mobile devices btw).

However, the one change I think's important at the moment is the links need to be a different colour. I'm currently resorting to >doing this< around anyting that is a link as I know a lot of people can't see 'em (apart from on apple devices of course).

:)
I will be changing links to make them more prominent.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nice job with teh linkz0rs @Deebs :)

I even like the colour - a bit like the old 1980's LCD greeny-yellow home handheld arcade machine type things...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yo @Deebs. The censor list includes n1gga, and I presume n1gger again.

Apologies for my use of the word "yo" there, btw.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I always read this as 'I wish I could see thread titties'

@Deebs I demand you pay for my eyes to be checked.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yo @Deebs. The censor list includes n1gga, and I presume n1gger again.

Apologies for my use of the word "yo" there, btw.
The first has always been censored, remember adding it a long time ago, will have to search and figure out why.
I always read this as 'I wish I could see thread titties'

@Deebs I demand you pay for my eyes to be checked.
Um, no :) Go view the booby thread .....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The first has always been censored, remember adding it a long time ago, will have to search and figure out why.

Was probably being abused tbh. Don't think it would be nowadays?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom