...i will destroy you...painfully.

O

old.Tohtori

"Like the siege of Mandrake - or whatever that castle was in the Lord of the Kings movie with the elves and the kobolds"

I hate him..hate him...hate him...

Who you say? Zack "Geist Editor" Parsons ofcourse, my archnemesis of humour and oddity.

So, i decided to write him a letter:

Mr. Zack "Ghoul Edited" Parsons.

I found this line in your "Catch the Fever" article:

"Like the siege of Mandrake - or whatever that castle was in the Lord of the Kings movie with the elves and the kobolds"

Most funny and to my sadness it caused me to laugh for a brief moment. Now, you are unaware of the fact that you have become my archnemesis of oddness and humour and it is my duty to destroy you. Now i reveal myself and strike back at thee with my might power of writing skills with this line:

"It's like trying to cause yourself a nightmare by staring at the picture of James Won Der Beef(or something) for five hours before sleeping."

Hah! I bet you atleast giggled like a japanese schoolgirl! You have no place to hide Mr. Parsons and i'm all out of gum!

-"Teh Seel"

Let's see Mr. Parsons beat that.

O

old.tRoG

He is 0wnz0r1ng your rectum, with a £45,000 mortage.

O

old.Tohtori

You should be on my side!! :(

It's Teh Seel from BarrysWorld against Geist Editor from Somethingawful....

Bah...infidel. :eek:

O

old.tRoG

I would, but both of those quotes are sadly lacking in the art of TeH FuNNaY.

I suggest you both take a long look at your lives, and remodel them, so that they may bare a certain likeness to a more established duo, whose rivalry produced some of the best humour and wit this side of orange.

Batman, and the Joker.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.tRoG
I would, but both of those quotes are sadly lacking in the art of TeH FuNNaY.

I suggest you both take a long look at your lives, and remodel them, so that they may bare a certain likeness to a more established duo, whose rivalry produced some of the best humour and wit this side of orange.

Batman, and the Joker.

I suggest you take a long pole and place it at the appropriate speed into the hole that is speaking at the moment.

That any better? :D

O

old.tRoG

Touché, meestar Seel.

Now, if only you'd said something like that in your letter :)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Seel got pwned!

I couldn't be "pwned" because he hasn't answered me yet you silly excuse for a detergent.

O

old.tRoG

I believe I have answered you, but we must now ask how I did it, or when, I did it, or even if I did it, but why I did it. For, you see, why is power. Power is good, power gives you money, food... wine. Wine is better, it has a small alcohol content. Alcohol makes people go tipsy, tipsy people are more likely to give you money, when you get money the circle of money > food > wine starts over again, it is a vicious circle, a circle which we are meaning to break free of but cannot.

Fear the circle.

O

old.Tohtori

Don't try so hard to hijack a thread that has this little meaning. tWoG...haven't i taught you anything else... *shakes head*

I'm not angry, i'm just disappointed.

O

old.tRoG

Well... Ummm... Here's a funny pictar. :(

OnePerDay.jpg

O

old.Tohtori

Ok. I forgive you. But i'm watching you....well...kinda. I'm actually watching that blonde chick near you but, pretend i'm watching you.

O

old.Tohtori

Better my eyes on her then my willy in her no? :p

A

Ardrias_Mid

Mmm.... this is getting personal... I like it!

*gets popcorn* :eek:

S

Serbitar

Originally posted by old.tRoG
Well... Ummm... Here's a funny pictar. :(

OnePerDay.jpg

Why did he leave an icckle bit in the bottom of the bottle? may as well drink the whole damn thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom