I will be back soon!!....

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Just posting to say hi 2 u all :)

As u may know I opened a gaming centre last week and things have been going great thus far. In about a week or so I shall be getting back down to sum daoc in the evenings and will more than likely organise sum dragon raids again to get back into it :D

Hope all me m8s in game are well and ill cya soon !

Cheers

Ad

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
If you dont come back then i take 10% of all you earn on that gamingcentre ! ..

looking forward to have some fun with you again.. been a while :D

Tarmak

Fledgling Freddie
good luck!

Perhaps we can grp again when you get back! :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Eversmallx said:
why bother?
because it makes kids like you whine, now go there and stay there with your weirdo American friends, nobody is interested in you or which server you play on.

Hope to see you in game soon AD :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Thought i was noticing an awful lack of Dragon raids/Gimp s/s champions and general gayness :p

WB Bud ;)

P.S. At eversmall ... quit already with the why bother excal cluster is dead old song as its getting old ... im goin us classic for abit soon myself ... but no need to criticise people for their choice of server ... also when rvr was at its best on excal you werent even rolled yet :D

P.P.S. Rox avatar tho ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Raven said:
because it makes kids like you whine, now go there and stay there with your weirdo American friends, nobody is interested in you or which server you play on.

Hope to see you in game soon AD :)
oh well, another pissy day at work, seems i am joining the weirdo americans too :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Raven said:
oh well, another pissy day at work, seems i am joining the weirdo americans too :)

Same as tbh ... gonna try a friar on classic methinks as i cba to toa anything ever again :p

On a sidenote though it breaks my heart to leave all my gimpy toons behind ... specially my sexy elph :(

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Same as tbh ... gonna try a friar on classic methinks as

Bleh your not come Mid US and join us theres far too many feckin Albs on there already xD

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
Vulcan said:
Bleh your not come Mid US and join us theres far too many feckin Albs on there already xD

agree you should come mid US with the rest of us Punishment ^^ aint THAT terrible to toa it all up and start anew...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom