I was lucky on GOV again :P

Spark

Fledgling Freddie
Got another one !

40 plat first one gets it!!!1

Also offers Love Story book.. 25 also first one gets it

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Does anyone who needs GoV for there template ever get it or are they forced to pay stupid amounts for it. It would piss me off to be in a group trying to get it for personal use only for the person who wins lotto sells it.

Disclaimer.. this is not aimed at you personaly spark just to anyone in general.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Perf said:
Does anyone who needs GoV for there template ever get it or are they forced to pay stupid amounts for it. It would piss me off to be in a group trying to get it for personal use only for the person who wins lotto sells it.

Disclaimer.. this is not aimed at you personaly spark just to anyone in general.

I just have my ani parked there. I occassionaly log him and check if it's up. If people want help, I will and roll for it depending on who wants it really. Got it for my vamp thanks to figtree (as I rolled 6/100 :p), now I need it for Koun's druid.

However paying that much money is stupid really. On the other hand, it's a free market, and toa is kinda retarded...

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
its good having them for sale as you don't have to waste time camping artifacts, if you have the money you can just buy it ( if you have credit )

well thats what i did, and saved me alot of time ;)

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
In effect it hasn't saved you time because you still need to farm the money in order to pay for it :p

Spark

Fledgling Freddie
Perf said:

Well I just have to make a living in this game ...

Also looking for: ML 7 Shields .. Infused Buckler / Defender

Spark

Fledgling Freddie
FO with the post farming :p

This is a "WTS" thread..

Or nevermind .. no ones gonna buy my armor now

wankers

Interested in Gov or the book .. pm me ingame (Bartokaj)

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Spark said:
FO with the post farming :p

This is a "WTS" thread..

Or nevermind .. no ones gonna buy my armor now

wankers

Interested in Gov or the book .. pm me ingame (Bartokaj)

LOL

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
should give me the arti and book out of good faith gestury to the community imo :D

Spark

Fledgling Freddie
Stlong whine imho :D, might gonna save it for Escapium

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom