i want to discuss terminology.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
i run around with for most part a bunch of noobs (i love my guild) and a DI bot (sometimes as only healer in the group, giving me to much to cope with.) to heal them and myself.

i NEVER run around with a competitive group, i run around with mates, friends, and people i like. those are not by defenition the `best` players in the game. If i have a competitive group, it is by accident, not design.

as an ice wiz i like to stick around place that are `defensible positions`

more pathos and drama please !!!

i have a high RR char, yes, to call me a competitive player is ... a laugh.

seems to me that over the last 48 hours, 90% of all posts have been made by people who :

a) left the game
b) are leaving the game
c) have no clue.

Why the hell didn't you include a defination for the kind of people who ONLY raid after everybody else has gone to bed, and if the action goes against them they disapear for an hour until even more people have gone to bed?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
AC raids : they involve ALLARM clocks and 1-2 fg of players who make agreements and planning beforehand. those have been done in the past, i can't recall a TRUE allarm clock raid for ages now. I think these things are lame really.

You can also define AC-raids as raids where the relics are taken at an ungodly hour (eg. 4-5 AM) when the enemy has not enough people to defend properly. You dont need to set an alarm-clock to actually do an AC. I know its called 'ALARM CLOCK' but you can stay up chaining pygme's all night with 20+ till its 5 AM, then relic-raid. Same result, equally lame.

Knothead

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
the term competative RVR is another censi homebrew.

basically mully.

you got newbs/lemons V leets

"Casual" is a counter term made by a cunning lemon to try and difuse the lameness of his random adding, by suggesting he doesnt play much, doesnt take it too serious, is a nice guy irl, its war and he pays his subs!

The same "casual" player will argue that people who stand back and watch his fights are taking all the fun out of the game. Casual player who /rudes on add will also argue he is upset by being called a crap player every time he adds!

we could have a sensible thing here but censi quotes his shite lemon quote over and over tbh glad he has gone to mid as hibs dislike him.

1 a casual player i am! i have a life outside doac a good job to hold down a wife and 2 young kids so i can't spend the 16 hours a day censi demands any fool can do this and get to RR10 in 4 years

2 fun--- our guild is the biggest because we have fun and don't take this game as a personal affront that someone kills us.

3 censi is an arsehole:kissit:

4 censi is still an arsehole

5. censi is a complete arsehole

Draypor

Fledgling Freddie
stellaartois said:
Pow relic was just that as we even did the realm mission (take bolg) before we even started on relic but nobody came out to play so we kept on taking things but we've been up all night just as we where now so nn :p
:drink:

ahh the old, it was a 'realm mission' thing!
:puke:

MaCaBr3

Banned
Typical: in the world of competitive players aka the leet bitches a casual player is a random zerging noob.

Yeah you guys are definitavely beeing neutral about this.

Fucking wankers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom