I want! - thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Simple really, post wbat you want and maybe someone else will find what you want.

For example; i want a zombie RPG like oblivion and fallout!

Now someone might point ne towards a fallout mod for zombies(which aren't exactly waht i want), or post a link to an upcoming zombie RPG.

Anyhoo, pointless fun really with an underlining possibility for info ;)

Above i want still applies to me, give me a zombie game like fallout, designed for a zombie world :(

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Simple really, post wbat you want and maybe someone else will find what you want.

For example; i want a zombie RPG like oblivion and fallout!

Now someone might point ne towards a fallout mod for zombies(which aren't exactly waht i want), or post a link to an upcoming zombie RPG.

Anyhoo, pointless fun really with an underlining possibility for info ;)

Above i want still applies to me, give me a zombie game like fallout, designed for a zombie world :(

It's being developed for Xbox at the moment: Undead Labs » Class3

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"The game will be in third person.", and other comments on the Q&A make me think it's not going to be an RPG in style of fallout and oblivion. Character building, stat blabla, personalisation, 1st person etc. All make oblivion and fallout an immersive experience where you live in the world, instead of just bash through stuff like in left 4 dead.

Not to mention, they're planning on an MMO based on it and since there's no screenshots to show what kind fo 3rd person it is, i'm thinking it's another top-down shooty.

Main thing though; xbox title ;)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I want somewhere to sell System Shock 2 for a reasonable price.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I want Mythic to bring DAOC upto now!!!!!

3 realms, 3 realms, 3 realms!!!! With nothing but realm pride and honour to play for!!!

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I want a UO type game to be released.

Humans. Classes can work, but with the freedom to change.

No starting factions/realms. You get to chose what side you fight on.

Real PvP.

And ultimately, the freedom that should come with MMOs now. I feel they are very restricted in what you can do. They sometimes feel like linear, single player games with more people :/

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I wasn't posting a question about the game but in shorthand asking if the game fits Caelan's requirements and used a link so he could insta get there :)

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I wasn't posting a question about the game but in shorthand asking if the game fits Caelan's requirements and used a link so he could insta get there :)

I just posted a link for informative purposes, whoever might be interested.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I want a UO type game to be released.

Humans. Classes can work, but with the freedom to change.

No starting factions/realms. You get to chose what side you fight on.

Real PvP.

And ultimately, the freedom that should come with MMOs now. I feel they are very restricted in what you can do. They sometimes feel like linear, single player games with more people :/

Paradox announce free-to-play MMO Salem. When your character dies he’s gone forever | PC Gamer

Newly Announced MMO "Salem" May Potentially Ruin My Life - Voodoo Extreme

Considering how I keep praying to the gaming gods for another Ultima Online type experience, for once this may be a MMO that's up my alley.

But it has FFA pvp and permadeath, scary mix if you ask me... :)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Yea, permadeath not a great idea on a pvp game imo.

Might still be worth a try, I'm assuming that there won't be much in terms of items, or progression to lose out on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom