i want this in my template

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
omg i dnt read FH pvp much but its just full of ppl from WW saying aload of sh!t lol :s

dan spreads love yan chats bout random stuff and words no one heard off stu being usual prik he is ash enuf sed bout the self obsed prik that cnt see the light of day his head so far up his own ass and tom trying to be l337 dnt no one from ww do anythink i think im gonna have to tell ur bosses :s

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Full stops, capital letters, commas and correct spelling are all good tools to help you convey your message.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Ubba said:
omg i dnt read FH pvp much but its just full of ppl from WW saying aload of sh!t lol :s

dan spreads love yan chats bout random stuff and words no one heard off stu being usual prik he is ash enuf sed bout the self obsed prik that cnt see the light of day his head so far up his own ass and tom trying to be l337 dnt no one from ww do anythink i think im gonna have to tell ur bosses :s

what the HELL did he just say?

Epo

Loyal Freddie
something like that:

ppfppmmfm mff mpmpppfmp pffmppmmmmpm MpfMfp pfmfpmpfm ppmfmfmmfmfp mmpfmffmp mfffmpfmm pmmfmffmmfmp mpffmfpmfpmf ppfmpf pfmpfmpmf mpfpffppfppm FppFpp fmmmmmffmmffpppmfm mmmpmfppfmmmmpm ppfmpf fmmmfp!fmp pmfppfpmf :fmm

mpmmmmppp fmmpfmpffmppmmmmpmfmm pmfppffpmmpp ffmmmmppp mmfmfpmmmfmpfmm mmpppffmffmp pffmmmpppmpmppfppm fmmfmpfmfmpfmpf mmmpppmpm fppppfpffmpmfmm pppppf ppfpppmpp mfpmppmmmpffmpm ppfmpfmpf fmmfmpfmf mmpmppmffpppmfm fmffmmfmfmmmpmf pfmpffmffpmp mfpmpp mfffmm mmmfmmmfp mpppppfmfmpf fmmmppmpm mmpppffmffmp fmpmfpmpp fmmmpppmfmpf ppfmmpfmmmppmpm pfmpffmffpmp fmpmfpmmmfmp mmfpppfmp fmmmppmpp fmpmfpmpp pmfmffmfmmfpfmp ppfmpf mpmmmmffm mfpmfffmm mfpmppmmmmpm fmmppf mpfmmmpff fmfpfm mfpmfffmm ppffppppp mmmfmmfmm mmmpppmpm fmpppfppm fmppffffmmffpppmfm fmpppf mmpmpp pmf337 mpmpppfmp pppppf ppfpppmpp mpfpffppfppm fppfpp mpmppf mmmpppffmfmpmfpmffppppmp mff fmpmfpmffppppmp mffppm mfmppfppppppmmm mfpmmmfpmmpp fmpppf fmpmpppmfpmf fmfpff mmpppffmmfmmmppfmm :fmm

Kenny Translator Win95 0.1.0.7
9th November 1999
by Kohan "SyneRyder" Ikin

downloaded from
http://www.namesuppressed.com/syneryder/

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
what the HELL did he just say?
Thats one damn good question actually... anyways what did it have to do with Bahumats Hasselhof obsession?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
....wait for him to breathe in and we will get part 2

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
hmmm that pin has the evil "aura of the hoffmeister" charge?

then its really overpowered

Himse

FH is my second home
to be quiet honest, i think Ubba needs to learn how to type proper english and no chav talk.

Korgan

Banned
Ubba said:

Are you from Essex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom