I want my Villa

S

sindala

Whats GoA doing?

------------------
The tests and fixes are still going strong on the test server. With the very soon arrival of Trials of Atlantis in the United States, Mythic is focusing their resources to be ready for the launch date, which is slowing down the answer time for our own needs.
------------------

Everything has been tested out in US servers.
Only thing they have to do is translate. (german and french)

Makes yer just kind of wondering.

L

loxleyhood

Translation = bugs. Bugs that require fixing.

F

Feac_

use the delay to your advantage go farm cash and when foundations is released go buy a mansion on day 1 :D

A

Archeon

Originally posted by sindala
The tests and fixes are still going strong on the test server. With the very soon arrival of Trials of Atlantis in the United States, Mythic is focusing their resources to be ready for the launch date, which is slowing down the answer time for our own needs.

I think what they mean by that is that because Mythic are focusing on releasing ToA to the americans they arn't avalibile to hold GoA's hand every step of the way. Ok, thats probably the not-so-nice way of putting it but you get the general idea.

N

ning

Internationnal version on Euro english servers
US version on US servers
There are a few differences (some swe characaters can be used in Euro version but not in US version for example).

N

ning

Internationnal version on Euro english servers
US version on US servers
There are a few differences (some characaters (ö ô , ...) can be used in english Euro version but not in US version for example).

O

old.chipper

so why is it the french and german always get em first ;)

T

Thorarin

It has to do with the way patches are translated.
Mythic sends the English patch to GOA, they go over it and send the needed translations.
Mythic then gives them new files with translations in place, along with a couple of bugs they managed to introduce, some missing files, some files that are too old (1.62), and some files that are too new (1.65).

Then when the E&E testers and GOA find out what the problem is, they ask GOA for fixed files, which they don't get because Mythic is working on ToA.

That's basically how it works ;)
GOA is not allowed to make modifications to the game files themselves.

O

old.FIN

selling practise shield 100P
selling AF:2 cloth set 100P
also got some uber dyes, black100P, blue100P

buy buy ( so i can buy place, inc my house, keep maintenance for litle )

Users who are viewing this thread