I want a fotm bye-thread too!

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
On Saturday this week I'm going to attend a meeting with my alliance, and after that I'm logging out for the last time, atleast for a good while. This game is giving me no joy and fun anymore, other than talking with good friends, but I don't want to pay for that ;) Besides, WoW also caught my attention, and it looks much more interesting to me than what DAoC has become.

You've all heard the reasons before, so I don't want to sit here and whine :p However I'd like to say thanks and au revoir to those I knew ingame. It's been a good time I had with you all despite the loss of interest I experienced lately.

So.. take care, and if you ever plan on playing WoW on alliance/bladefist, feel free to look me up :)

Nausilus - former frenzied kobold savage and all that shit. :cheers:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go m8y - another fine character leaves Midgard :(

It was you aswell aswell as Ormorof that inspired me want to run so many raids - Dragon Raids initially and then other stuff, trollheim, ml9 farms, cb's, jacinas and a tonne of other pve related malarkey hehe

Thanks for the inspiration and good luck whatever you play m8 o/ :cheers:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Bye m8, you have bin a great friend and a really nice guy to play with, really sad to see you go and even to WoW! :( Hope you will find you way back to DAoC soon so we can look back on the old times in DF :)

Bye m8. Your forever known on Midgard! And never forgotten!

blackshadow

Fledgling Freddie
Heh don't go :(

i'll miss you on guildchat mate, well you will be back , hf meanwhile.
:cheers:

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Damn you Naus, I didn't think you were this serious about it :/

But thumbs up for what you did for the guild and the realm. I'm gonna miss you and keep counting the days 'till your return. :bazbeer:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Weee finally
Ahh shut up!! i dont think you can offer a player that farewell! i wouldent do it to you, even tho i hate you like hell!

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
hf in wow nausilus .. it is a great game ..
I have however managed to combine both games :)

altho i level slow as hell in wow :)

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
noooo! not another victim of horrible WoW.. :4(
sad to see u leave m8.. hf tho and I'll cya ingame soon I hope.. ;4))

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
To bad m8
wont be the same without you, HF in whatever you gonne do

GL
/salute
/Ghaos

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
/bang shield

Laterz :cheers:

(and like someone else said ... doin both DAoC and WoW is a excellent combo)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
:cheers: Naus thx for what u have done to the realm and the people in it .. have fun m8 and hope to cu again :)

Gamah

Banned
balkeriz said:
Ahh shut up!! i dont think you can offer a player that farewell! i wouldent do it to you, even tho i hate you like hell!

Dunno who you are or why you hate me but..hf doing so. This guy constantly hijacked my threads with flames and other shit..I'm repying the favour.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
if you happen to end up on Skullcrusher as Horde, there's a little DAoC refugee guild called "Dark Age" there that could need a few more people :)

You'd have to put up with Kalgarn though ;)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Have fun in WoW Naus m8, I seldom play DAOC these days (I play eq2 and WoW), but I'm far from quitting the game. Blue's DRs are great fun and I do want to try Catacombs once its available - hence I don't (yet) cancel my subs.

If you wan't to join to my guild and you don't mind playing in PvE server - pm me in WoW game (char is called Ixoth). Server is AGGRAMAR.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:
if you happen to end up on Skullcrusher as Horde, there's a little DAoC refugee guild called "Dark Age" there that could need a few more people :)

You'd have to put up with Kalgarn though ;)

I have a lowlvl there atm actually.. but for the time being, I'm mostly playing my paladin on Bladefist. I'll look for the guild sometime though, even though it involves putting up with kalgarn :p

Celinka

Fledgling Freddie
Bye bye again naus.

Have fun in wow, but play horde god dammit!!!!!!

Well we have fun time together in daoc so keep up the good work in wow.

Will miss you :wub:

/cry

Ziial

Fledgling Freddie
Take care Nausilus and good luck in your adventures :)

<hug>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom