I thought this would suit here, since everyone whines anyway.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Introduction

Since the majority seems to despise CM. I decided to copypaste what is probably the longest insult I've seen. I found it fitting for every individual in CM.

Most likely this is posted somewhere else, so it wont be new to everyone. At least I hope someone has a laugh and temporarily forgets about those filthy little chickas that CM consists of.

And lets hope I don't upset moderators too much with it.

And the insult(s)

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Isles of Langerhan. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into a hostile world. You are an insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then should have died of shame in recognition of what they had done. They are a bit late.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a puerile slack-jawed drooling meatslapper. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You think P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who ever lived. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test patterns all day if the other politicians would let you. On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish boot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. You are so clueless that if we stripped you naked, soaked you in clue musk, and dropped you into a field full of horny clues, you still would not have a clue. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell,
and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted, and that everyone has an easy time of mastering, but we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, social and political struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you. Merry Christmas you mushed-mouthed and mottled monstrosity, and may the New Year reciprocate the global atrocities you seem hell-bent on perpetrating."

*hugs*

liloe

It's my birthday today!
And Mr. I-sell-half-barrels-for-full-price-on-my-CM is any better? Ok...

atos

Fledgling Freddie
and the point in this thread is.........?

Provide more enjoyable whine directed towards CM doing what they do best.

Dunno what the poster above you is on about though.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
Provide more enjoyable whine directed towards CM doing what they do best.

Dunno what the poster above you is on about though.

but its wasted whine, whine should never be wasted!

they dont care whats said on here, arwen's the only one who ever checks this place and hes another that loves windin everyone up

atos

Fledgling Freddie
but its wasted whine, whine should never be wasted!

they dont care whats said on here, arwen's the only one who ever checks this place and hes another that loves windin everyone up

Whine is never wasted on FH!

Okay, perhaps it would have been better suited under general-whine section then.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
Whine is never wasted on FH!

if one whines hard enough, do things get changed?

i want archers to be deleted but i dont really have much of a plan in terms of getting it done, suggestions?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
if one whines hard enough, do things get changed?

i want archers to be deleted but i dont really have much of a plan in terms of getting it done, suggestions?

No idea is stupid enough, as long as we get rid of 'em. We might as well move to US cause the archer problem here is not even 25% of what it is there!

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Introduction

Since the majority seems to despise CM. I decided to copypaste what is probably the longest insult I've seen. I found it fitting for every individual in CM.

Most likely this is posted somewhere else, so it wont be new to everyone. At least I hope someone has a laugh and temporarily forgets about those filthy little chickas that CM consists of.

And the insult(s)

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Isles of Langerhan. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into a hostile world. You are an insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then should have died of shame in recognition of what they had done. They are a bit late.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a puerile slack-jawed drooling meatslapper. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You think P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who ever lived. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test patterns all day if the other politicians would let you. On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish boot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. You are so clueless that if we stripped you naked, soaked you in clue musk, and dropped you into a field full of horny clues, you still would not have a clue. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell,
and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted, and that everyone has an easy time of mastering, but we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, social and political struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you. Merry Christmas you mushed-mouthed and mottled monstrosity, and may the New Year reciprocate the global atrocities you seem hell-bent on perpetrating."

*hugs*

Oj Pissa nästan på mig... skulle du försöka va rolig där eller? skaffa dig ett liv istället för att roama på FH och bara gnälla eller gå och runka nån annan stanns.

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Ja han ska skaffa sig ett liv, när det är du som AC relics med dina slynor ? :p
Bra där? Pinsam kille detta eller vad fan du nu är,

Hehe du är rolig du Netcode.. får jag fråga va fan ni springer och lipar på FH hela tiden??? ni är ju som ett pack jävla ungar på dagis nivå. vad får du ut utav att gnälla hela tiden? Gnäller vi Albs när du och dina X-realms tomtar loggar in mid och hib och tar alla keeps och torn i Alb frontier? eller när ni tar nån relic? får man inte ta torn och keeps i Doac eller har jag missat nåt? ta du fram kortleken istället och lägg passians om inte spelet passar dig eller sluta gnäll.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe du är rolig du Netcode.. får jag fråga va fan ni springer och lipar på FH hela tiden??? ni är ju som ett pack jävla ungar på dagis nivå. vad får du ut utav att gnälla hela tiden? Gnäller vi Albs när du och dina X-realms tomtar loggar in mid och hib och tar alla keeps och torn i Alb frontier? eller när ni tar nån relic? får man inte ta torn och keeps i Doac eller har jag missat nåt? ta du fram kortleken istället och lägg passians om inte spelet passar dig eller sluta gnäll.

Du kan juh försöka ta keep/torn när folk är online eller är du för efterbliven för sånt? folk lämnar serven pga folk som du springer med sina 2fg på stick och relic raida när ni vet att ingen deffar, vi gnäller för vi är så sjukt trötta på din guild och dig som bara springer och förstör allt pga ni är för jävla labila i skallen, men jag kan nog gissa att du har låg ålder eftersom du tycker sånt är kul samt spelar med cm

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Du kan juh försöka ta keep/torn när folk är online eller är du för efterbliven för sånt? folk lämnar serven pga folk som du springer med sina 2fg på stick och relic raida när ni vet att ingen deffar, vi gnäller för vi är så sjukt trötta på din guild och dig som bara springer och förstör allt pga ni är för jävla labila i skallen, men jag kan nog gissa att du har låg ålder eftersom du tycker sånt är kul samt spelar med cm

Uhh? Vad har efterbliven att göra med att ta torn när folk är online? Du kanske inte visste att det finns folk som jobbar kväll i din lilla värld...och kommer hem efter midnatt. Du är bra på ord Netcode men du kanske skulle läsa på lite mer vad dem egentligen betyder:) får du inte lära dig det i skolan?
Jo du gissar bra jag är bara 7 år och skall börja 2:an som alla andra i CM därför är jag i CM vi är på samma nivå så att säga.
Roligt när vi kan prata på detta stadiet så vi båda förstår varann.
Kan nog räkna ut din ålder också med tanke på vad dina chars heter fjertcode/tjokkan etc

krall

Fledgling Freddie
What you don't seem to get(ill keep this in eng)is that what you do was fine when the server/server's had a high pop. Problem is that it don't anymore and therefor the things that you as a guild do have a hugh impact on the server. Not talking about when, Kzn use2 on SoM to pop some solo sneek whit a fg on stick. Fun as it may be its the mindlessness of your nightly PvEing in NF that I personaly don't get. All you gain from this is a useless title, a little extra firepower u can use on the ever declining pop on the server. All I can say is .....Enjoy. Why don't u take up the challenge, and go for some of the other PvE titles - like Dragon, Deamon something. Should be more interesting to fight the dragon or legion than some emty keep.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Dunnow how many of CM was there, but I do know that most of the ppl in the group we had running logged off arround 01:30.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
He heh thats one long insult regarding who is was aimed at i still found it funny as hell .. it hurt my eyes reading it all ... such harsh words made my momma cry ...

I dont give a rats arse about cm ...

Regarding net ard sch you should really give up speaking swedish to each other rather childish behavior since this is an english community forum.

give translation :(

Translation then: Net says: my dick is xx long, sch says: my dick is xxx long .. yadi yadi yadi ...

kivik

Part of the furniture
scherer said:
Kan nog räkna ut din ålder också med tanke på vad dina chars heter fjertcode/tjokkan etc

Säger Arwen-, Rivendell-, Aragorn-, Nazgulmyr :rolleyes:

Okej visst, spela på natten eftersom ni jobbar. Men ni behöver ju för helvete inte fortsätte ruinera hela servern jävla pökhuvuden.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Introduction

And the insult(s)

*hugs*

I think you just made that up. Altho i am gonna save it before they delete post cause it has some quality insults :D

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Oj Pissa nästan på mig... skulle du försöka va rolig där eller? skaffa dig ett liv istället för att roama på FH och bara gnälla eller gå och runka nån annan stanns.

You might aswell use english since you cant spell for shit in swedish either. Back to school you go.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
What you don't seem to get(ill keep this in eng)is that what you do was fine when the server/server's had a high pop. Problem is that it don't anymore and therefor the things that you as a guild do have a hugh impact on the server. Not talking about when, Kzn use2 on SoM to pop some solo sneek whit a fg on stick. Fun as it may be its the mindlessness of your nightly PvEing in NF that I personaly don't get. All you gain from this is a useless title, a little extra firepower u can use on the ever declining pop on the server. All I can say is .....Enjoy. Why don't u take up the challenge, and go for some of the other PvE titles - like Dragon, Deamon something. Should be more interesting to fight the dragon or legion than some emty keep.

The Dragon is too much of a challenge for them :eek:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Things would be awfully quite without DA and CM nowadays.

We know the server really would be dead if they left - CM and DA vendettas probably keep 1/2 the server population playing day on day!

And yea actually nerf all invisibles until they are a small niche classes. What happened to the lone ranger, in the wilderness, using skill and guile to slowly and stealthily pursue his quarry? I'm sure thats what it said on the box :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
the lone ranger got nerfed beyond redemption, Crom

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
He brought tonto with him.

Actually, ive gotta start a new ranger called Lone, and get someone to roll a char called Tonto. Has it been done?

Genedril

Part of the furniture
He brought tonto with him.

Actually, ive gotta start a new ranger called Lone, and get someone to roll a char called Tonto. Has it been done?

I'd do it but the thought of you riding me is quite off putting.....

Problem with archers is that Rangers had dual wield screwed over so most went bow. They then found that they couldn't kill a botted caster & grouped up. I suspect that scouts have always felt that way, much though I curse them when soloing or being pinged at when grouped. Hunters still seem to have decent melee but they seem to be a little like rocking horse poo, well good ones as opposed to the ones that like their tower/bridge (& that's no a hunter only affliction I'd like to point out).

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Tonto wasn't his horse was he, it was his mate.. That really just sounds wrong now. I'll get my coat.

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Swedish*Äh! Sluta gnälla nu för fan i helvetes jävla barnrumpor!
English* Pls! Stop the disagreements and get along like friends!

OhRly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom