I thought these things didn't happen any more?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Greetings from Isle of Man.

My name is Michael Banks. I am the Chairman, Audit Committee, HSBC Bank PLC, Ramsey,
Isle of Man. I am contacting you in a non-official capacity and therefore require
your utmost confidentiality.

The purpose of my writing to you is because I am searching for a foreign business
partner who is in a position to assist me with an urgent business proposal, as time
is not on my side. A partner, who understands what confidentiality means and who
has the necessary facilities required in embarking on this important venture.

We had a client who deposited a huge sum of money with one of our branches in
Europe, who later died as a result of a car crash in Valencia in November, 2001. The
client died intestate and nominated no successor in title over the investments made
with our bank. Since the death of this client, I personally have watched with keen
interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to
claim his funds of €25 Million Euros deposited with our bank in 2000. This client
shares the same surname with you. It is for this reason that I am contacting you.

In accordance with the European Trust and Federal Laws, at the expiration of 5
(five) years, his investments with our bank shall revert to ownership of the
government of the country of the said investments if nobody applies as the next of
kin to claim the investments.

Since you share the same surname with this client, I want to present you to stand
in as the next of kin so that you and I can benefit from this investment equally
(i.e. 50% for you and 50% for me). I guarantee that this will be executed under
legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law, as I will
use my position to secure approvals and guarantee the successful execution of this
transaction.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly indicate your full names, your private
telephone, fax numbers and location where the money will be remitted. I will
instruct you on the next step to take.

I look forward to your earliest response.

With warm greetings,

Michael Banks
Ridgeway Street
IM99 1BU Ramsey
Isle of Man
Tel/Fax: 0044-870-133-4013

Chilly

Balls of steel
well at least its written in considerably better english than usual.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Now that you mention it, havn't had one of these for a while.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Up till last week I'd never had one, and then this to my University account that has never before recieved spam:

FROM THE DESK OF DR DAVID WILLIAMS.
ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING DEPT MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA-COTONOU,REPUBLIC OF BENIN.WEST AFRICA.
Dear Good Friend,

I am Dr DAVID WILLIAMS the manager of Accounting and Auditing dept at the Bank of Africa-COTONUO, BENIN REPUBLIC.I am writing following the impressive information about you through an internet business proposal.In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of $9M, Us dollars(NINE MILLION USD) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in 26/December/2004 IN THE TSUNAMI EARTQUAKE DISASTER. Read the full article t:<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/206097_mccumber01.html>
Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his
next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it
unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the decease as
indicated in our banking guidelines and laws, but unfortunately I learnt that all
his supposed next of kin or relation died along side with him at the
plane clash leaving no body behind for the claim.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this
business proposal to you and so that the bank will release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent
disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.
The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money
remained unclaimed after Five years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasure as unclaimed fund. The request of a foreigner as next of kin
in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a
foreigner and a Beninois cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in
respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside
for expenses incurred during the business and 50% will be for me. There
after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages
indicated.Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as
arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next or kin of the
deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.
Upon receipt of your reply, i will send to you by fax or email the text
of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
business is hicth-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all
required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter on
my private email address above.
Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Yours faithfully,
Dr DAVID WILLIAMS

NOTE.UPON THE RECIEVE OF THIS MAIL BE INFORMED AS REGARD TO THE SAFTY AND SUCESS OF THIS TRANSACTION YOU HAVE TO KEEP THESE FUNDS SECRET UNTILL THE FINAL EXECUTION OF THIS TRANSACTION, THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

It must be true though, it's from a doctor. I do not entertain any atom of fear, I'm rich I tells ya :)

RB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom