Rant i think some of us need reading lessons

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i see my very innocent thread has been locked, no doubt because a couple of complete fucking morons here cannot read what the topic is about. thanks guys, but maybe next time you can keep your shit to your self.

maybe you dont like religion/black people/chavs/the government but can you keep this to threads which are relevant to it? bitching about religions and races is clearly not allowed so why do some of us feel the need to do it?

next time you feel the need to voice an opinion take the following steps -

is it inline with the topic? no - for the benefit of everyone who wants to discuss the topic, keep the fuck out.
yes - post away

is my post racist, xenophobic or on the edge of being allowed? yes - for the benefit of everyone who wants to discuss the topic, either keep the fuck out or check first if its allowed.
no - post away

is my name littleboy? yes - dont post, ever.
no - see the above two steps before making an informed decission.

thanks.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I have a penis *pokes own penis* Weeeee!!

Sorry....couldn't resist... :(

Well not sorry but, you know. Meh. I'm just wondering why it was locked after it got cleared from the rabble...

Marc

FH is my second home
I agree, its getting fucking boring now, with people taking threads off topic. Especially with religion. Its the same people making their feelings know everytime, fer fucks sake, we heard you the first time.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, to be honest and on point, taking a moral high ground on the internet is like being proud that you're able to drop bricks.

tris-

its hardly a moral anything.
its more like this is a discussion forum
it has rules
break the rules and it fucks up the discussion for everyone else

if people want to break the rules, why not make their own forum and make up what ever rules they want?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well meant the post above me, missed the quote button i guess.

And meant more "moral", complaining about anything anyone else does really.

I doubt anyone here can be throwing rocks as it's quite a historical glasshouse.

Marc

FH is my second home
Tohtori, seriously, what the fuck are you on about now? Are you saying we arent allowed to complain about anything. I seriously dont know wtf you are trying to say.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tohtori, seriously, what the fuck are you on about now? Are you saying we arent allowed to complain about anything. I seriously dont know wtf you are trying to say.

I'm saying that it's bullsh*t highhorsing for someone to go around screaming "oi you people stop behaving like this" when, in all fairness, EVERY motherf*cker on these forums acts a certain way and noone is squeaky clean.

Clear enough for ya?

Sure, annoying when things go off-topic, but we've all done it and some.

So complain to your hearts content, just don't act all "holy" about it, is all i'm saying.

Reminding your brain that you're no better.

tris-

the only people this applies to is the consistent idiots who think its cool to derail threads by breaking rules.
you cant talk about people being all this and that when you actually got me banned for breaking a rule. at least i am not doing it all the time and fucking up everyones discussions.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
the only people this applies to is the consistent idiots who think its cool to derail threads by breaking rules.
you cant talk about people being all this and that when you actually got me banned for breaking a rule. at least i am not doing it all the time and fucking up everyones discussions.

I did? Do tell when.

I might have reported some things posted, i've maybe done it twice/three times. If you get banned for it, it's a bit more then "off topic" on a thread. As said, "and some".

Yes, i know what this is about, about people who do it always, etc, but Marcs reply seemed a tad "you people"-ish.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I'm saying that it's bullsh*t highhorsing for someone to go around screaming "oi you people stop behaving like this" when, in all fairness, EVERY motherf*cker on these forums acts a certain way and noone is squeaky clean.

Clear enough for ya?

So complain to your hearts content, just don't act all "holy" about it, is all i'm saying.

you do realise you are derailing this off the topic right now don't you?

It's about posting non relevant stuff like say.. "people acting high and mighty" in a thread about asking people to keep on topic

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
you do realise you are derailing this off the topic right now don't you?

It's about posting non relevant stuff like say.. "people acting high and mighty" in a thread about asking people to keep on topic

No it's actually about the point at hand if you look at it 'cause it's not about people acting high and mighty, it's about this issue. You on the other hand are derailing it.

Marc

FH is my second home

Clear enough for ya?

lol how am I acting all "holy" about it? Or are you just trying to cause an argument as usual?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Well, to be honest and on point, taking a moral high ground on the internet is like being proud that you're able to drop bricks.

I guess you're mighty proud of the houses you could have built with all those bricks you've dropped eh?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not getting into this.

Not starting fights.

Just saying as Marcs answer seemed to hold a "better then" view.

And Calaen, no, i don't take moral high grounds. Show me wrong, i'll admit it if you do.

But nice to see that everything is a direct attack still on the internets and noone can say "you're right" like my point is; none of us can take that high ground as we've all done things, worse or less, that go in the same category of "f*cking things up".

Marc

FH is my second home
In your world maybe Toh, but I was having an opinion on something. In no way did I say or imply that i was better than anyone.

Laddey

FH is my second home
lol i just wanted my +1 before the thread gets closed

tris-

is there anyway to block certani peoples posts. its probably easier if i could do that than expect people to use their brains a bit.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ironic title by some standards, but, i'll just start acting like the rest...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you can put people on ignore tris-

I feel for you (not that way), but this is off-topic, and like the general forum things go awry from time to time. I guess self moderation failed in this case, so your thread got locked.

I suppose you can appeal to your local mods and see what happens mate.

tris-

how do you put people onto ignore?

and yes it is that way, i know fine well how you feel for me xxxxxxx

btw its not just about one single thread. sure i would of liked to discuss it more as that kind of shit is interesting to me personally. i love watching it on tv and wouldnt mind going to one just to check it out. its more about the same people time and again just post random shit clearly against what the mods say is acceptable.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
No it's actually about the point at hand if you look at it 'cause it's not about people acting high and mighty, it's about this issue. You on the other hand are derailing it.

actually i just commented on your responce so if i am derailing it so are you, i also tyed it into the thread

time for some WAR so dont expect a responce before tomorw

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i should apologise as it's due, didn't mean my comment to cause sucha fuss.

Was meant as a comment.

Always should put a disclaimer where you say "this is not an attack, don't take it as such" as that's the main reason people get so testy at times.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
is there anyway to block certani peoples posts. its probably easier if i could do that than expect people to use their brains a bit.

Problem is, the threads will still get locked because of these peoples posts; only difference is you wont be able to see why...

tris-

indeed but you cant make a banana peel its self.
at least ignoring the post i dont have to waste time reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom