I think its time

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I think its time peeps start thinking seriously about the future of organised rvr for Mid.

A good suggestion that has been heard till now is make a new alliance chat that will bring together peeps that 90% of their time rvr. I consider this a viable option but lots have to be discussed and some need to take intiative on that (prolly GMs,alliance leaders ... bg leaders or any1 for that matter... /shrug..but one cant make a diff...needs a joined force for that)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Since NF people think that the need for big alliances aint needed since you can just do /rw and get all the information you need. That is partly true, but then again, organising stuff like rvr raids, rvr defences and such is really hard now a days with all those small alliances/guilds floating around. Just take me as an example. I wanted to do a rvr raid but didnt wanna spend ages contacting thousands of alliances and guilds to do so. So i took the consequences and made a thread about it on FH knowing the enemy would know about it.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
This wont cut it... Jesus Christ...we cant even raid a keep properly most of the times

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
the main problem is that when some1 stands up to b a raidleader almost all questions every comand he make/ does other orders, and hece fuck it up welcome to the world of kiddis that dont understan moral :twak:

still remember the good ol days when atleast 98% listened to bg leader and offered themself as decoys and get less rp etc for the good of the realm and die alot in another realm while all others was somewhere else and when doine turned to defence on mg guarding so the main grp could get through safely etc etc....aaah the memories...
gone but not forgotten

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom