I subscribed to freddys house!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
No really i did! :(

Just wondering whats the deal with the little logo under your name :p makes a good avatar ^^

Bahumat

FH is my second home

stfu.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok,

gonna be a killjoy here. Anyone found to be using the FHSubscriber logo as their avatar will lose the ability to have an avatar.

You have been warned.....

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Ok,

gonna be a killjoy here. Anyone found to be using the FHSubscriber logo as their avatar will lose the ability to have an avatar.

On a serious note though mate, Whats the reason for it :) ?

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Would have been more amusing if you didn't make it so blatantly obvious you tit.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ok,

Is there any other way bar Paypal to subscribe?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Is there any other way bar Paypal to subscribe?
There are other payment processing engines I can add. What ones are you referring to?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
On a serious note though mate, Whats the reason for it :) ?
I thought the reason for it was pretty obvious. It shows people who have subbed.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Tried setting up a paypal account, never fucking works :(

Shit really, cant use Ebay either :p

sure u can, u just have to buy from the dodgy ppl that are more then likly to rip ya off :p

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hehe chuckled at the thread title a bit. It reminded me of the advertisment at the start of Starship Troopers, "I'm doing my part!"

Nate

FH is my second home
Roo, why haven't you used your custom title yet?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Can't you use an 'FHSubscriber' graphic that fits with the theme of the pages? The Yellow/Black/Green one sticks out on the pages. It's distracting (and clashes with the colorthemes).

FH can't even decide what theme it wants to be between logging on FH, going to DAOC section and entering General Discussions as it swaps styles three times (even between DAOC and the DAOC subpages it changes themes rather dramatically). Please decide on one theme and stick to it - for the entire DAOC section, I guess. It would make reading a lot easier. :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can't you use an 'FHSubscriber' graphic that fits with the theme of the pages? The Yellow/Black/Green one sticks out on the pages. It's distracting (and clashes with the colorthemes).

FH can't even decide what theme it wants to be between logging on FH, going to DAOC section and entering General Discussions as it swaps styles three times (even between DAOC and the DAOC subpages it changes themes rather dramatically). Please decide on one theme and stick to it - for the entire DAOC section, I guess. It would make reading a lot easier. :)
Yes I know about the themes on DAOC. I need to fix the subforums to select the daoc theme by default unless the user overrides it.

I will think about the graphic but it is like a logo, that is always the same even the colours etc.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Deebs what about if only subscribers could see their post count? :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom