i specced axe and....

M

mid_Efour

what a load of shit, the only good thing is the taunt style all the parry block styles stun and nothing else and this is about as usuful as a wooden cock, great i can stun u 3 times then if i need to brutalize or slam u later or u already have that effect style failed.

what am i doing wrong? dissapointed e4

O

old.mattshanes

LOL efour you get better each day!:clap: you have to do the best posts on bw.Speak to plankton or harmless about it?they use axe?or may be wrong...

M

mid_Efour

lol mr shanes!

well i dunno im just used to swords i spose it will take a while to get used to it :O)

u seem to forget these harmless and plankton dont usually fight unbuffed like i do, and unbuffed im a bit of slow coach

P

pudzy

Harmless is sword I believe :p

Get a buffbot Efour ffs! :)

O

old.mattshanes

Hmmm 2 days ago harmless was using an axe on me in emain and he was hitting pretty decent for a 1h user.

O

old.Emma

forget parry/block styles in rvr.. chance of doing it are low to nill.. just spam plaque like all the other warriors do :p

and pray someone tries to run so you can whip out the 2h`r and to evernight/arctic rift :D

C

Cami

both harm and plankie respecced to axe from sword... :d

B

Brunore

Yep, the only usable style really is the taunt one due to its low end use and decent damage.

Maybe use a back style if someone is running away or u slam them.

Should have specced hammer mate, be a true Viking!!!1.. or something...

S

SilverHood

you got 50 in axe yeah?

Find an alb/hib

Get him to stick on you.

Walk backwards

use havoc
use Tyr's Fury

repeat until alb is dead.
:rolleyes:

S

Solid

You got the best damn frikkin Style combo in Midgard, and yet you complain?

Sheesh if ONLY Hammer had a style chain as good as Havoc/Tyrs, god damn its even Front positional, how easy is that.

Your Block Style has a bonus to defence so everytime you block you get a boost to def next round, boosting your chance to block again.

Plague is as effective as Provoke as far as taunts go, believe me you have plenty good styles.

S

stafford

Originally posted by SilverHood
you got 50 in axe yeah?

Find an alb/hib

Get him to stick on you.

Walk backwards

use havoc
use Tyr's Fury

repeat until alb is dead.
:rolleyes:

then realize your lost in sauv :p

O

ormorof

well, I'm shield specced now, so I don't have access to the level 50 style.

I just blag an end regen of some shammy and run about slamming stuff.

S

SilverHood

and it seems my brother has been pissing about with my pc again.

The cunt.

^^

G

Glyph_mid

Efour, you know you can do some background search before you respec right? :), ask people who respecced about what they thought and try to get people to do damage tests.

And harmless is axe yes, and usually fights unbuffed like everybody else who havent got a buffbot

M

-mk-

Originally posted by pamela
axe > hammer > sword

stylewise

axe is best suited for 2hand users imo :)

while hammer and swords are both overall gimped/balanced depending on your point of view :D

R

Ragnarok1978

I will destory all with my wicked HtH styles :p

Axe has the best styles in midgard after CS & Left Axe so don't whine, really?

M

mid_Efour

i going to have to fight u all it seems !

i wont bother taking u 1 on 1 because thsi will take me too long.

i suggest E4 vs Midgard at svasud 9pm tonight, bring your own bandages and sticky plasters.

With all respect doing some research, other than playing it myself isnt much use, sure all my research consisted of asking about 5 or so different axe specced users what they liked about it, none complained all said it was rather uber. " great damage" well damage is actually not much higher, i think people forgot they use 4.1-4.2 speed axes therefore get more damage anyway. Endurence use, altho not really an issue these days, is high. To run around in RvR spamming my Taunt sstyle??? Well why dont i run around in RvR spamming Polar rift? or assult ice storm?

Its very hard to comment on unless u have actually played another line then respecced- over all im getting used to it now for better or worse- i mean lets face it last night i was tanking legion and belimoth thingy(worm) because i was hitting so much with havoc/tyr combo. 7-(2) :)

Users who are viewing this thread